Eviscerate+AlphaBurn+Lean Xtreme

S

sonicwaste

Awards
I just started running this combo a few days ago. I've started to bloat quite a bit in the midsection. Abs were looking nice, and now they are literally gone.

I know eviscerate and Lean Xtreme both combat cortisol. I think low cortisol can cause bloating... Is it possible that this combination is causing me to bloat like that? It's not a small margin either. Very very noticable.

I am very dry and hard everywhere else. This is very weird, and mildly frustrating.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate will bloat you, but that doesn't mean it's not working. A few days after you stop usage, the bloat should vanish and you'll be able to see the results. Check out the "Clenviscerate" thread. There's mention of this issue in there.

S

sonicwaste

Awards
Cool, I'll check out that thread. Thanks for the reply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate bloating seems to be occurring in a small subset of users. As mentioned, it is fluid retention and NOT related to fatloss.

I am working on a high-concentration topical diuretic that can be used both to combat this, and to dry you out in a hurry without the same side effects of systemic diuretics. In particular, this summer we got several last minute invitations to beach/pool/sex party, etc, and didn't have time to come in top shape - I threw together something that helped, but I want to dial it in completely before releasing.