PLCAR Miracle ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been wanting to get some of this for my wife who has chronic fatigue for the last 15 years or so..

She is moderate she has her good days and bad days but has to be very carefull she does not burn herself out. Well after one week of PLCAR she is unbelievably energetic. I have never seen her so up and active. She is planning on exercising and getting back in shape and just quit smoking about 3months ago...

I will keep you posted on her progress...

Thanks to RPN for bringing this to Nutraplanet. You may have just changed someones life!! Oh yah and to her fuggin doctors ... get a fuggin clue!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
That awesome news. Plcar is good stuff. Def keep us updated

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Super cool. I love when self-treatment works out well. Maybe try some ubiquinol with it.

someonehs

Awards
is PLCAR known for this? or was it more of a fluke that you found this out? Curious.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR is what helps me get through workouts, especially the cardio! great stuff!

Glad to see you had such an amazing reaction, i love the stuff!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to get some of this for my wife who has chronic fatigue for the last 15 years or so..

She is moderate she has her good days and bad days but has to be very carefull she does not burn herself out. Well after one week of PLCAR she is unbelievably energetic. I have never seen her so up and active. She is planning on exercising and getting back in shape and just quit smoking about 3months ago...

I will keep you posted on her progress...

Thanks to RPN for bringing this to Nutraplanet. You may have just changed someones life!! Oh yah and to her fuggin doctors ... get a fuggin clue!!
amazing, please keep us updated@!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope it works well for her as chronic fatigue is crippling to deal with. I, myself am tired constantly and it makes daily living and training miserable.

someonehs

Awards
Hmmmm I find I'm usually tired all the time despite getting 7hrs of sleep a night. Atleast... What's a good dozing protocal for a 175 pound male? Thanks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm I find I'm usually tired all the time despite getting 7hrs of sleep a night. Atleast... What's a good dozing protocal for a 175 pound male? Thanks!
She takes 1.5 grams twice daily in her water or juice...

Yes she is talking CoQ10 but he other extract does sound good. I will look for it with my next order.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR has truely been one of the few things to me that met the hype. That and beta alanine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I tried this years ago, but got nothing from it. May have to revisit it.

I have to say that resveratrol is a major energy booster for me. I'm in love with it.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I tried this years ago, but got nothing from it. May have to revisit it.

I have to say that resveratrol is a major energy booster for me. I'm in love with it.
Weird. I dont get energy from resveratrol. I mean, the feeling (I get) from PLCAR isnt like taking 200mg caffine or something, its weird. You just feel like you got a good nights sleep and hit the ground running. I dont know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird. I dont get energy from resveratrol. I mean, the feeling (I get) from PLCAR isnt like taking 200mg caffine or something, its weird. You just feel like you got a good nights sleep and hit the ground running. I dont know.
That's what my wife experiences .. then she's really active all day and no longer needs to take afternoon naps... The real test is the test of time though, will this continue over the long haul ??

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've added ALCAR-arginate to my Sustain Alpha run this week and I feel like a god, lol.

When I run out of alcar, I'll trial some PLCAR again.

Without supplementation, I tend to get pretty run down. If I throw in a max out WO or do lots of cardio, I drag azz all week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've added ALCAR-arginate to my Sustain Alpha run this week and I feel like a god, lol.

When I run out of alcar, I'll trial some PLCAR again.

Without supplementation, I tend to get pretty run down. If I throw in a max out WO or do lots of cardio, I drag azz all week.
Yah my supps keep me going too... I am no spring chicken but I try to act like one and with that I need help!!

I originally had plans to dip into the PLCAR but when I saw what it did for the wife I decided it was more essential for her to have it all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, you're doin' an awesome job staying springy, lol. You're an inspiration to a lot of us over 30/40 guys.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even though we have it here I have avoided taking it. I get sick on quite a bit and get in a rut on what i'll try. After reading this post I decided to give it a try. I have massive all day fatigue regardless of the sleep I get. It is helping!! Only on day 3 though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though we have it here I have avoided taking it. I get sick on quite a bit and get in a rut on what i'll try. After reading this post I decided to give it a try. I have massive all day fatigue regardless of the sleep I get. It is helping!! Only on day 3 though.
Wow!! I am so glad my experience has been able to help out!! Lets keep our fingers crossed!! Kind of funny that you supply the stuff that helps us and then benefit from our experience... positive exchange as it's finest!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you're doin' an awesome job staying springy, lol. You're an inspiration to a lot of us over 30/40 guys.
Thanks very much .. I am very honored you should say so.. I think that being told that you are a positive example is the biggest compliment you can get, I mean what are we here for... we make our mark through our actions. That in itself is unbelievable motivation.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like if you started her on that krillipid balance that may help her mood and energy too, just seems like any health supps would help. possibly some greens/fruits powdered supps, poseidon, etc

just my two cents, she may have already tried this kinds stuff

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like if you started her on that krillipid balance that may help her mood and energy too, just seems like any health supps would help. possibly some greens/fruits powdered supps, poseidon, etc

just my two cents, she may have already tried this kinds stuff
She has tried a lot of things, this has been the biggest difference maker so far. She takes a lot of other vitamins as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I said I would be back with updates. The product has continued to change the quality of my wife's life. She rarely has to nap in the afternoons and I can't remember the last time she had trouble sleeping or look tired at all. It almost seems like she's cured.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's definitely good news DW. I find more of a cognitive boost from ALCAR + RALA personally, but PLCAR doesn't have some great science behind it. Did she know before starting the PLCAR what benefits to expect?

jim623

Ok I said I would be back with updates. The product has continued to change the quality of my wife's life. She rarely has to nap in the afternoons and I can't remember the last time she had trouble sleeping or look tired at all. It almost seems like she's cured.
Thanks DW, it's always good to hear success stories. I'm glad your wife is doing better.

PLCAR sounds like something I may need pretty soon, age is getting up there and I'm slowing down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for those that want another piece of the peek into my endurance powerhouse, pick up some alpha-GPC 50% and use a gram per 2 grams PLCAR.

Powder dissolves nicely into a drink.

More hints coming.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's definitely good news DW. I find more of a cognitive boost from ALCAR + RALA personally, but PLCAR doesn't have some great science behind it. Did she know before starting the PLCAR what benefits to expect?
That's the thing she had no idea what to expect.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR has truely been one of the few things to me that met the hype. That and beta alanine.
My wife was going through something similiar and i got her onto Rhodiola Rosea. A very underated supp.

Within a week she was back doing her usual thing and talking about exercise again after 5-6 weeks of constant tiredness with no sign of improvement.

Her moods are better than they have ever been as well!!!!!

I'm going to add some PLCAR to my next order...........and i'm also interested in dsades hints. :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much is that? 1 level teaspoon?

Also, any attenuation with continual use?

of
She takes 1.5 grams twice daily in her water or juice....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much is that? 1 level teaspoon?

Also, any attenuation with continual use?

of
No I tsp is 4 grams so a heaping quarter tsp would be about right.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on my second day of plcar and this stuff seems to be the real deal for non stim energy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 24
Avengeme Evomuse 6
dsade Evomuse 128
Supplements 46