AutoKal47 everyday spicy chicken - if you don't have time like me..

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
More than a taste-oriented recipe this is my fast and easy "technique" to prepare and cook my everyday chicken,
since I have *very* lil time to actually prepare my food always ending up eating my first meal around 11/11.30pm
I enjoy cooking when I have time (usually my refeed) but that happens rarely. And yes, lol I'm single :D

So this is the way I do it:

Ingredients:
1Kg chicken breast
1 egg (whole)
pinch of sea salt
1/ 1 and half tsp of curry
15gr of grated parmesan cheese
a ton of black pepper
a jackload of sweet paprika
a shedload of tobasco sauce
1 tsp of saffron (optional)
1 tbsp of cottage cheese (optional, but it keeps the meat from getting too dry)

Preparation

I cut the chicken breast in dices, put it in a food processor
and make a mush out of it, then put it in a bowl, add all the spices (those are the ones
I like but of course you can add whatever you want, I happen not to digest onions for example
and I'm allergic to garlic but I'm sure those could be tasty with this)
Stir the whole thing until the ingredients are well blended together, this is the way it looks:

2h4z39z.jpg

I spread the mush on the electric grill plate, I use one with removable plates,
(which happens to be exactly 2 sandwiches size once you cut the patty in half) and grill it.

2a27b9.jpg

I cook the whole thing at once and then put some in the fridge, some in the freezer, this depends on
how fast you go thru it.

Usually I use these for sandwiches, putting mustard and a low fat cheese slice on the bread then grill/warm up
the sandwich with the chicken patty and everything in it. The patties get a bit dry the next day or so and doing this
not only provide a warm sandwich but also soften the meat a bit.
You can add some bites of avocado if you want some healthy fats in it

Tonight i'm gonna make it again so I might post a vid as well (it's my day off for once lol leave me alone)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
As gross as that mush looks the meal itself sounds pretty damn good, and easy. If only I had a food processor..

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definetly going to try. Saffron is a nice touch.

i think ill try mayo instead of the cottage cheese though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Definetly going to try. Saffron is a nice touch.

i think ill try mayo instead of the cottage cheese though
Good way to add in some good fats , I threw in ranch just to change it up a bit!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
The spicy chicken sandwich evolved, now is spicy shrimp & chicken :)
I marinade the shrimp for about an hour with lemon juice, tsp of soy sauce,
usual spices like paprika, curry, onion herbs, black and white pepper, tobasco sauce..
The grill them, it takes like 2 min
As for the chicken, i make 500gr at the time and eat them the following days,
lemon and spices keep 'em fine they don't go bad.

I also developed a method not for the sandwich to fall apart once on the foreman grill:
chicken stripes, shrimp in the middle, a fat free cheese slice at the bottom,
mustard and low fat mayo to taste

2v1nakm.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta try this. Try chicken or shrimp salad in;

Mayo
Ciracha
Garli mustard

Amazing lol. I know you'll like it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmh sriracha is good :) garlic will kill me lol i'm allergic to it :D

ahah with my amazing piece of cr#p phone, I'll try to make one
Wow bro. Allergic to garlic?! That rough! I mean I'm allergic to milk and flour and I do well but I season everything I have with garlic lol. It'd be rough for sure.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Wow bro. Allergic to garlic?! That rough! I mean I'm allergic to milk and flour and I do well but I season everything I have with garlic lol. It'd be rough for sure.
Always have :) but it ain't a problem for me, I mean I don't know if I don't like it
because I'm allergic to it or the other way around but even the smell makes my eyes water

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always have :) but it ain't a problem for me, I mean I don't know if I don't like it
because I'm allergic to it or the other way around but even the smell makes my eyes water

Make sense. I never liked bread cakes or anything. Hated milk.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
In your original recipe, you say to make a mush out of the chicken, and then add all the spices and mix it. However (correct me if I'm wrong please, I may just be missing something), I see no mention of using the egg you have under ingredients (unless an egg is now a spice lol). Is that just to be added in with the chicken during the food processing, or in the bowl with the spices to be mixed?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
In your original recipe, you say to make a mush out of the chicken, and then add all the spices and mix it. However (correct me if I'm wrong please, I may just be missing something), I see no mention of using the egg you have under ingredients (unless an egg is now a spice lol). Is that just to be added in with the chicken during the food processing, or in the bowl with the spices to be mixed?
Toss the egg in the chicken mush with the spices, that's what keeps everything together

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
definitely will make this. All I have to do now is re-order some rocketgrill pouches so i can cook with it. Btw, if you dont have a rocketgrill, you're missing out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx Dave! Looks delisch

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
it is guys :)
the idea was for me to have a quick, everyday good protein dish with complete amino profile (fish and chicken)
the best of both worlds :D
What is a good source for basting that's clean besides the dairy

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hey guys...

If you ever wind up having a day where you have about a half hour to an hour to make this, I've made this same recipe as the basis for a pizza crust. I process the chicken with whatever spices you want, add the egg, and also add a bit of guar gum (thickening agent) on top of it, and process it for a few seconds more. You could use an oven, but I use a stovetop and mold the chicken mush to a greased pan, then cook it covered on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. After the top looks cooked, add sauce or cheese or pepperoni or whatever on top (a light olive oil spread is a nice alternative to sauce if you're going low-carb), and then cover for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese/toppings are cooked. The chicken base stays pretty firm, looks something like this...

Crust in pan:

Finished: