Nooooiiiice

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a solid profile!! I may have to give this one a try!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile. Should have changed the name but it's definitely a comprehensive formula that I will use at some point.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile. Should have changed the name but it's definitely a comprehensive formula that I will use at some point.
We went back and forth for a long time. One reason we never just tweaked it and brought it back immediately after it went away. In the end we loved the name too much and name recognition is a big part of the supplement game so we decided to relaunch with the name. So far feedback has been very good. Will look to give some out soon.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We went back and forth for a long time. One reason we never just tweaked it and brought it back immediately after it went away. In the end we loved the name too much and name recognition is a big part of the supplement game so we decided to relaunch with the name. So far feedback has been very good. Will look to give some out soon.
I just got mine the other day with some noxygen, can't wait to try it out!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Let us know how it goes. I'm getting zero crash from it and not getting overly stimmed out. I'm sweating buckets though!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Let us know how it goes. I'm getting zero crash from it and not getting overly stimmed out. I'm sweating buckets though!
Wow, tried it for back and then a bit of arms after the back work today and I gotta say it was awesome! Insane pumps, no crash, great focus and energy, and much like you sweating buckets! Also blackberry cherry tastes awesome, much like every other purus product I've had (can't speak for the protein however). Totally exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to add a scoop of noxygen and take the pumps to a whole new level!