Purus Labs New Facility

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We recently moved in to our new headquarters and facility in Allen, Tx figured I'd share some photos

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
whatcha gonna be making in this new facility

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We recently moved in to our new headquarters and facility in Allen, Tx figured I'd share some photos

Allen's not to far from where I'm at! Looks like a nice set up!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Gains!

Just be able to produce more supplements at a higher volume in better equipment.
nice, love Purus

wish you guys the best of luck in your new facility and continue to push out great products

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man that really means a lot to us. More than you know. Hoping to really get things going on 2017
I still need to try Purus maple pancakes protein. The last maple pancake protein I had under delivered. Plus I gotta support a fellow Texan when I can

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're always happy to see supplement companies grow and succeed. Best of luck closing out 2016 and we hope 2017 is your best year yet, it looks like yall are doing big things!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still need to try Purus maple pancakes protein. The last maple pancake protein I had under delivered. Plus I gotta support a fellow Texan when I can
It's some good stuff. Perfect for adding to actual pancakes and waffles to up protein.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's some good stuff. Perfect for adding to actual pancakes and waffles to up protein.
Is it *actually* maple flavored? Even if it's slight it's a huge upgrade

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to go grab some cycle support. Man I've been needing this for 2 weeks!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am outside of Rockwall, so that is actually kinda close. Loved Muscle Marinade! *;);) nudge nudge*