Come See Purus At Dallas Europa

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This coming weekend is the Dallas Europa show. Purus is based out of Dallas so we try to do it big with cheap prices and tons of samples. Almost everyone from CEO down will be there working the booth and new this year come meet our newest sponsored athletes:

Also I'll be there as usual so there's that.

Graham_Bloyed

Awards
Left everyone speechless #MissiomAccomplished

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to try to make it over, it's only like 30 miles from me. If I do, can i get a bro hug?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be in town for a conference at the end of July -- save me some samples ;) lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make MWB dance like a Wiggle for his samples!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I should be the only one in a white polo. Also everyone at the company calls me Grambo instead of my real name ha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed being able to meet and get a pic with Paige by like 20 mins, that line was wrapped around 3 sides of the booth! Was probably 15 people away from her when she bolted

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man that sucks! She came 15 minutes early and stayed 15 minutes lat but that line was crazy!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes you feel better she said hi to me and I didn't get a pic or anything signed haha
Lol, it doesn't, makes it worse ;) actually was more bummed for my friend, he freaked as we were passing the booth and i asked him if he knew who Paige Vanzandt was and that she was over there signing. I saw Cody NoLove elsewhere as well but didn't run over to him, felt kinda weird to have done so.

I actually meant to have snapped a pic with you, but again felt slightly weird/teenage girlish in the moment, lol...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it was a picture taking frenzy out there. That line was insane. 30 minutes before she got there it was wrapped around

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get enough samples to last a lifetime?
You know, not really, lol...one of the downsides of not getting there until the last 3 hours of it, most companies didn't have a ton of grab n go samples left or out, just the protein & aminos, bars, chips grab a sample taste going on...majority of the samples I did get came from ANS, ON and then just a few other random ones, Scivation, Beast...meant to to have gotten back over to you guys but by the time I did, you were packing it up, lol...I'll have to be sure to get there much earlier next time