New Myofeed Flavor on the way.....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually have a tub of Maple Buttermilk Pancake arriving tomorrow.

Looking forward to giving it a go in oats, COR, and as a shake.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My no protein drinking wife uses a scoop or more and loves it. That tells you all you need to know

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in the flavoring of the other 3 flavors as well. But went with what I thought sounded best. Will have to give the others a try at some point.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My no protein drinking wife uses a scoop or more and loves it. That tells you all you need to know
I'll be sure to drop some feedback

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested in the flavoring of the other 3 flavors as well. But went with what I thought sounded best. Will have to give the others a try at some point.
Very interested to hear more feedback on it.

I've had the strawberry and chocolate and both are fantastic. Especially considering they're two of the most common flavors on the market, they still stand out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested to hear more feedback on it.

I've had the strawberry and chocolate and both are fantastic. Especially considering they're two of the most common flavors on the market, they still stand out.
I want to try that Strawberry at some point as most others blow.

Should be delivered today -- hopefully I can get a post-workout shake in today using it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely let us know what you think. Strawberry is my favorite for straight up shakes though I like them all. I've hated most strawberry shakes in the past