Purus Labs Introduces ClearFacts

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Along with the release of our brand new protein Myofeed we are launching a brand new program for customers.

Keeping a step ahead of the industry, we have launched a new quality-control focused sales program. It’s inauguration coincides with the launch of our first protein, MyoFeed, and will immediately and easily allow consumers anywhere to view the actual lab tests results (C of A’s attached for the entire initial product run) for the jug they hold in their hand. All they have to do is simply go to puruslabs.net via their mobile device, punch in the LOT# from the bottom of the MyoFeed container, and up comes the full 8 page lab report.

We even went a step above…not only did we test and confirm protein content, we tested for every free form amino acid as well so customers will further know it is not “amino spiked.”

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anymore info on the new protein?. By the way this is an awesome idea!. Hope you guys have bigger tubs or bags than the rest of the protein powders available lately!. I miss 10 pound bags!. Don't want 2 pound or smaller tubs, those are kind of a joke. Want more protein per serving and bigger tubs or bags. Hopefully you guys step up to the plate.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you want to know Tbone? It's on the shelves and it's tasty. Just doing 5 pounders (technically 4.4lb/2KG) for now

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you want to know Tbone? It's on the shelves and it's tasty. Just doing 5 pounders (technically 4.4lb/2KG) for now
Gotta get some ten pounds going. I just googled it and found all the info I need. Thanks!. The Chocolate cookie crunch looks tasty!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Along with the release of our brand new protein Myofeed we are launching a brand new program for customers.

Keeping a step ahead of the industry, we have launched a new quality-control focused sales program. It's inauguration coincides with the launch of our first protein, MyoFeed, and will immediately and easily allow consumers anywhere to view the actual lab tests results (C of A's attached for the entire initial product run) for the jug they hold in their hand. All they have to do is simply go to puruslabs.net via their mobile device, punch in the LOT# from the bottom of the MyoFeed container, and up comes the full 8 page lab report.

We even went a step above...not only did we test and confirm protein content, we tested for every free form amino acid as well so customers will further know it is not "amino spiked."
This is a great idea, I am sure more companies will follow your lead.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great idea! I'm really impressed with Purus Labs, you guys are a great company!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just because I respect this, I will be grabbing a protein to try out. Should get it stocked at Orbit too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice idea. I like the transparency and lab results as we have seen time and time again how shady some companies can be.

Just got a tub two days ago. I'll let you know how it is T-Bone flavor sounds amazing. I hope it tastes as good as it sounds. Trying to finish off a tub of another before I open it though :(

image-2768579231.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice idea. I like the transparency and lab results as we have seen time and time again how shady some companies can be.

Just got a tub two days ago. I'll let you know how it is T-Bone flavor sounds amazing. I hope it tastes as good as it sounds. Trying to finish off a tub of another before I open it though :(

View attachment 112943

It does sound really good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so this is some thick protein! The taste is really good but it's the thickest protein I have ever had. Iirc the thicker proteins are great for baking things? I liked the cookie bits and the taste was a nice sweet vanilla/cookie flavor. It would be a filling protein at two scoops (good on a cut) it needs about 20oz of water for two scoops.

Overall-9
Taste-9
Mixabilty-9 mixes fine just thick

Only downside is thickness but it may be a positive if i stop being lazy and start baking ;)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/myofeed-by-purus-labs

View attachment 113197

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Might have to get some of this, I like my protein shakes thick, rather than being all watery.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this is some thick protein! The taste is really good but it's the thickest protein I have ever had. Iirc the thicker proteins are great for baking things? I liked the cookie bits and the taste was a nice sweet vanilla/cookie flavor. It would be a filling protein at two scoops (good on a cut) it needs about 20oz of water for two scoops.

Overall-9
Taste-9
Mixabilty-9 mixes fine just thick

Only downside is thickness but it may be a positive if i stop being lazy and start />
Did you ever try the ANSI Ultimate Flurry protein? That was the thickest I've ever had...but dug that...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you ever try the ANSI Ultimate Flurry protein? That was the thickest I've ever had...but dug that...
I remember seeing that stuff...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember seeing that stuff...
It had insane intro pricing on NP couple years back $29/5lbs...but most, that I read, disliked how thick it was, didn't take off like NP/Ansi was hoping...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no but I can picture the label I think...Didn't they have like m&m's flavor?