Awards
In for when the label is released

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile, profile, profile...though I see thru the latest email that it's NO3 TMG, glycerine & Nitratene...bring on the pumps!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile, profile, profile...though I see thru the latest email that it's NO3 TMG, glycerine & Nitratene...bring on the pumps!!!
Patience grass hopper

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for this :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more info on label.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing it will be made of paper and will have some sort of adhesive that will make it stick to the bottle.
Smart ass :).

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm guessing it will be made of paper and will have some sort of adhesive that will make it stick to the bottle.
:lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.
Dis.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone listens to podcasts Blue Collar Radio with Shelby Starnes and John Meadows they had a researcher on their last show raving about the Hydromax that's in this product.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone listens to podcasts Blue Collar Radio with Shelby Starnes and John Meadows they had a researcher on their last show raving about the Hydromax that's in this product.
I. Want. Now.

Pretty please and thank you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are not enough good non stimulant options around. Question, is this carb and calorie free?. Ok for keto?
The photo in the OP states that the product is unflavoured. I don't see how it would have carbs or calories... well... maybe calories from the glycerine...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The photo in the OP states that the product is unflavoured. I don't see how it would have carbs or calories... well... maybe calories from the glycerine...
Basically this. It's not monosterate so won't have the calories associated with that ingredient. Calories should be negligible and there's no carbs/sugars added. It's made unflavored to cut cost and allow combination with any other product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I could not see that. Isn't Glycerine a carbohydrate and doesn't it have 27 calories per teaspoon?- Quick google search turned that up.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could not see that. Isn't Glycerine a carbohydrate and doesn't it have 27 calories per teaspoon?- Quick google search turned that up.
Ah... you would be correct... though would let's say 27 calories actually cause much of an insulin spike? Also, just remembered, didn't glycerol/glycerine have a lower GI and metabolize differently compared to sugar?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah... you would be correct... though would let's say 27 calories actually cause much of an insulin spike? Also, just remembered, didn't glycerol/glycerine have a lower GI and metabolize differently compared to sugar?

I'm sure it would have more of an impact on blood sugar on someone who is in ketosis though....Or would it?. It makes sense that it would because someone in ketosis is going to be way more sensitive...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's technically not a sugar but can act similar in the body. It can be converted to glucose in the liver (gluconeogenesis). It's a sugar alcohol.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it would have more of an impact on blood sugar on someone who is in ketosis though....Or would it?. It makes sense that it would because someone in ketosis is going to be way more sensitive...
You make a very good point here...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately the real answer is really it may just depend on different factors. My guess is to lean toward not being a problem but I don't want to guarantee it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you guarantee a pump? :p

Just kiddin, it's got pump all over it...bazinga

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually finally made it all the way through this. So much good info. Makes me even more excited to try this ha

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm........ Ten days left in March.........
( pacing back n forth .......)
:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To VS as well? I like the instant gratification of just walking into one of those and buying Purus stuff :p
Same here and being in fort worth and a VS being down the street from me, I might just have to run down at lunch to hopefully see this on their shelf...$10 rewards coupon expires in the next couple of days...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here and being in fort worth and a VS being down the street from me, I might just have to run down at lunch to hopefully see this on their shelf...$10 rewards coupon expires in the next couple of days...
I was thinking about picking up some of their GDA as well...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slinshot is definitely our most under rated product.