Guess I will Break the Ice

S

s2h

Awards
Go to www.projectad.me to view all products designed by ProjectAD....I highly recommend the Kickin Cola flavor as it has grown on me....

I first used Matador on a suggestion from a unbiased friend...I dont get real impressed or get the palcebo effect from all the years of trying different OTC supps...but Matador actually made me feel like I had just taken Metformin...best used 30-45 minutes prior to a meal with carbs for a pretty wicked pump that lasts...

All the ProjectAd supps are of a very high quality....are they all products that I use personally?..No..regardless of brand there are certain supps I personally dont use but that's a individual thing and doesnt reflect on the products quality and effectivness others gain from them...

Aminotaur btw has 5g of L-Leucine per serving....thats a huge serving of a essential amino that plays a critical role in protein synthesis....

DanC_AD

DanC_AD

Awards
You cant go Wrong With Kickin Cola!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intersting line of products... I've never heard of the brand. Are you guys sponsors here?

DanC_AD

DanC_AD

Awards
Intersting line of products... I've never heard of the brand. Are you guys sponsors here?
We have a banner link (hyperlink) which ever you want to call it, r link to our site with a 10% off + shaker code under the anti-aging discussion section :)