Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz

Manufacturer:

Build Fast Formula

Price: $$34.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

Had doubts on this product but found a good deal on a sample size container on Amazon (7 servings). Let me tell you...I've used tons of pump formulas, this one is in the Top 2, can't believe it. Two scoops mixed with a strong pre containing barely any pump ingredients and 1 scoop of Piana's Real Food for carbs. Also drank about 8oz of water. Did tri's and after the 3rd set I knew this stuff was for real..the pump came on strong and hard.
    After workout tri's were completely gorged...pump was so full feeling it was incredible...AND...it lasted into the next day which never happens. My tri's were still pumped and full looking next day. Can't explain it but god damn I'm buying this stuff again. I had the Watermelon flavor.

2. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Had doubts on this product but found a good deal on a sample size container on Amazon (7 servings). Let me tell you...I've used tons of pump formulas, this one is in the Top 2, can't believe it. Two scoops mixed with a strong pre containing barely any pump ingredients and 1 scoop of Piana's Real Food for carbs. Also drank about 8oz of water. Did tri's and after the 3rd set I knew this stuff was for real..the pump came on strong and hard.
    After workout tri's were completely gorged...pump was so full feeling it was incredible...AND...it lasted into the next day which never happens. My tri's were still pumped and full looking next day. Can't explain it but god damn I'm buying this stuff again. I had the Watermelon flavor.
    It really is good stuff. My #1 non stim PWO atm and I have every flavor now. I stack it with Stimu8 and Iíve had no regrets!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

5/5

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there was some particles floating around but those quickly dissolved. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
    2g arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
    2.5g betaine (Performance, Strength, Endurance)
    2g Calcium Lactate (Electrolytes / Performance)
    Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Simple on paper but very well dosed. Very happy to see a transparent label.

Price:
    You can get it under $30/30 day Supply with Coupon Bob15. Seeing this is a true two scoop product it will last you well over a month. Around $1 a serving for an open-label and well-dosed product is a major plus. Even with a sale and dropping it help $30 this makes it worth pulling the trigger on. This can be very competitive on the market.
  4. 5/5

This PWO exceeding all expectations and should not be overlooked.

Taste: All flavors are pretty light and easy to drink. Even the Lemon Drop I found to be wonderful with a few ice cubes added in.

Mixability: No leftover grit, no clumping, no discoloration either. You do not need a blender ball at all.

Value: For a product that gives you a full 30 days of use with 2 scoops it cannot be beat. YOur seriously looking at $1 a serving and the sales have been aplenty to keep it there. Usually 34.99 and worth every penny.

Formula/Feel: The formula is top notch. Some dont like simplicity but I love it. I cannot stress how great it is to have all these ingredients in 2 scoops with this flavoring. Well done! The pumps are ridiculous and having put on 40lbs thiss off season Im still quite vascular. This stuff opens the pipes!

Overall: I was skeptical that I could find a well rounded PWO that included all my needs but VasoBlitz is the best thing Ive used in a long time!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    It really is good stuff. My #1 non stim PWO atm and I have every flavor now. I stack it with Stimu8 and I’ve had no regrets!
    Have you tried the Rainbow Candy yet? Life changing...
    Build Fast Formula Content & Community Coordinator

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    This PWO exceeding all expectations and should not be overlooked.

Taste: All flavors are pretty light and easy to drink. Even the Lemon Drop I found to be wonderful with a few ice cubes added in.

Mixability: No leftover grit, no clumping, no discoloration either. You do not need a blender ball at all.

Value: For a product that gives you a full 30 days of use with 2 scoops it cannot be beat. YOur seriously looking at $1 a serving and the sales have been aplenty to keep it there. Usually 34.99 and worth every penny.

Formula/Feel: The formula is top notch. Some dont like simplicity but I love it. I cannot stress how great it is to have all these ingredients in 2 scoops with this flavoring. Well done! The pumps are ridiculous and having put on 40lbs thiss off season Im still quite vascular. This stuff opens the pipes!

Overall: I was skeptical that I could find a well rounded PWO that included all my needs but VasoBlitz is the best thing Ive used in a long time!
    Glad to hear your experience. We are proud of this formula and stand behind it 100%. DM anytime to get a coupon.

Keep an eye out for FULLBLITZ dropping soon...

7. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    And it only gets better with consistent use. We appreciate your feedback- can DM me anytime for a special coupon code as a thank you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Have you tried the Rainbow Candy yet? Life changing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Glad to hear your experience. We are proud of this formula and stand behind it 100%. DM anytime to get a coupon.

Keep an eye out for FULLBLITZ dropping soon...
    FULLBLITZ!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Man when did you switch teams! FULLBLITZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Rainbow Candy is the only flavor I have yet to try honestly. I do think it be good but I had a to try the straw-berry and lemon drop first.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

9. It should be dropping in Feb... if you like VASOBLITZ you won't want to miss this one.

Rainbow Candy has quickly become the most popular flavor.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    And it only gets better with consistent use. We appreciate your feedback- can DM me anytime for a special coupon code as a thank you.
    Just ordered a tub. So daily use is suggested?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Danksta710 View Post
    Just ordered a tub. So daily use is suggested?
    You can use it every day sure you can get the daily benefits of nitrates, betaine, and citrulline. Especially you are only paying $1 a serving when you use a coupon code to purchsae a tub.
    You can save 15% on any order in the future with coupon "Bob15"
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
  12. 5/5

After going through a full tub of Fruit Punch VASOBLITZ I must say this is The Best Pump Product I have ever used. At times during my workouts I had to stop sets short because the Pumps were painfully intense. I also loved the fact that the Full Muscle Feeling stayed with me all day. The fruit punch flavor is very enjoyable and I will buy VASOBLITZ in the future.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 06:30 PM
  2. Studhorse taking VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula for a ride
    By Studhorse in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 09-23-2018, 06:06 AM
  3. Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA
    By christ83189 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 03:47 PM
  4. Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM
  5. Body builds fast tolerance against hgw - help
    By Blender in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2018, 11:01 PM