Chaos and Pain Hypnos
- 06-27-2017, 01:16 AM
I've used a number of sleep aids from somidren powder and capsules to otc chemical sleep aids. This works the best at 1 scoop, no additional benefits from 3 scoops, graeat stuff.
Even if you're on cycle, and took 3 scoops of pre workout 4hrs before bedtime, OR if just want to relax after a stressful day, no worries, this product has you covered.
- 08-13-2017, 03:37 PM
I got a tub of Elysium Fruit, mix one scoop with about 8oz of water, add a little ice and you have a smooth, great tasting, refreshing drink to enjoy before bedtime.
One scoop in a shaker cup with 8oz of water, a few shakes and it's perfectly mixed with no grit.
All I can say is it is perfect, you will get a great nights sleep, your will awake with no "Hanger Over" and be ready to go.
Over all a great working product and at 40 servings per tub a good value !!
- 02-27-2018, 11:47 PM
Just got a tub of each flavor in the other day. So far I've only tried the lemonberry. The taste is pretty good, not overpowering. I've used it twice, one level scoop and one heaping scoop that's probably close to two scoops. I found no real increase in benefit with taking more, one scoop was plenty. Very easy and quick to dissolve. I don't want or like to rely on any sleep aid to sleep and also don't want to build any tolerances up so I'll only use this a couple times a week or before something important where I need to be well rested.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alpha1agreda in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 06-27-2017, 09:01 AM
- By brofessorx in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-27-2017, 01:18 AM
- By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 36Last Post: 02-02-2014, 05:13 PM
- By Admin in forum Chaos & PainReplies: 35Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
- By Admin in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM