StimRush

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I ran a log for bps and ran the tub in a few different ways. First I ran it for lifting - which many would use it for. My other thing is I use pre workouts for studying because of the mental focus and energy needed for long study sessions.

The flavor was one of the best I ever had. The coolada flavor was such a sweet coconut that I wish it was a flavor all by itself. The smell and the sweetness was perfect and easy to drink.

The energy and focus was too notch and I expected nothing less from bps. One heaping scoop and the energy lasted my full hr and half workout sessions and my 2-3 hour study sessions. The focus aspect kept me wanting to crush weights or learn new words and I love that feeling.

I never rate a product for pump since I train overnight fasted and always had a hard time getting a pump on that state.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

ok, so a lot of guys weren't impressed by the label....so what!!! I've been using BPS products a looong time, so I was excited to try. the name is stimrush and it does deliver a decent amount of stim affect, but it is the endurance factor that really sells me on this product. a really hefty amount of BA is included, yes you will get the tingles[personally I love them]. but more importantly my endurance went way up....I had recently switched to a high rep low to moderate weight workout to make up for the lack of cardio I could do due to a bad knee. the 1st week I started adding reps, by the 3rd week I was doing so many reps that I added more weight. I ended up losing 2lbs of winter fat. the stim affect is not going to knock your socks off but the energy is very clean and good feeling and it was adequate for me, and I am a longtime stimhead!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Final review.

StimRush was an outstanding preworkout and really shined as a vasodilator. My pumps were amazing and the burning beta-alanine tingles kicked ass. What I found really surprising (as I noted in the log) was how long the tingling sensation lasted after regular use. Typically, pwo lose their punch for me after 5-7 days of taking it; I believe StimRush lost a little potency around 2 weeks of taking it daily.

When my daughter was born and I took a week off of taking StimRush, the BA tingles were back in full effect.

The cherry colada taste was outstanding, along with the mix-ability. In fact, I never used a spoon when prepping StimRush, but simply swirled the water around a couple times. The product is that soluble.

Energy from StimRush was very clean as was focus. In my opinion, this is not that potent of a stimulant, which I really like as I'm on prescription amphetamines. That said, I think it would be an idea pwo for guys who are cutting and running an ECA stack, or even yohimbine.

I will be purchasing this product again and would like to thank all the guys at BPS for giving me the opportunity to try this fabulous supplement.
heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed CJNator sespress kelso312 cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1Agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @Br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 The Solution ELROCK uprightrows

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review sir.

Love how you tied in the non-stim with those working on their own stim based cycle or even so that it would not interfere with medication such as with your case. Since giving Androcrine a try, I have been quite impressed with the quality of BPS products, and their reps have always represented them quite well in here. Very impressed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Goat pics anonymous member... (I've heard)... as Sfreed steps in front of my post... oh, how appropriate.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Great review sir.

Love how you tied in the non-stim with those working on their own stim based cycle or even so that it would not interfere with medication such as with your case. Since giving Androcrine a try, I have been quite impressed with the quality of BPS products, and their reps have always represented them quite well in here. Very impressed.
Yeah there good people over there at BPS... great crew of reps that can derail logs with the best of us...

Dermacrine needs to come back though.. just saying (again)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah... my bad! Lol next time I text you a d1ck pic I'll send ya a pic of her
Lmao probably not an appropriate time. I may have to send you wife some congratulatory flowers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after reading the mmorso review it reminded me that I forgot to comment on taste....it tastes fantastic!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I consider myself a pre workout connoisseur. I read the write ups on AnabolicMinds and really enjoyed androcrine for a while now so thought I'd give stimrush a run. The price with the discount code I had was only 25$ and I got a free bottle of creatine monohydrate as well. Not reviewing the creatine bc it's, well creatine. But I thought this to be a fantastic deal.

I'm almost done with my bottle of stimrush and I really like it, definitely will be ordering again as this will go into my rotation of pre workouts fir certain.

Mixes perfectly every time.

Cherry Colada is delicious. Perhaps the most unique tasting supplement on the market and so refreshing in a world filled with blue raspberry and watermelon. The coconut flavor is there for sure but it's, dare I say, subtle. So if you're not a coconut fan I hear you but the coconut in stimrush will not turn you off here. The cherry taste really highlights the taste, but again it's, in my opinion, the predominant flavor, but it's not so strong that the coconut isn't tasted. Truly it's a really well put together flavor meshing.

What's inside:
Stimrush has a transparent label.
Beta alanine 3.2 g (assists exercise performance, creates that tingling sensation you may have felt in pre workouts before)
Caffeine anhydrous 250 mg (stimulant, good dosage too)
Choline bitartrate 250 mg (mainly for mood and focus)
Hordenine hcl 50 mg (for energy, mood and fat loss)
Ampuberry 50 mg (assists in fat loss and gives you a smooth energy curve)
Higenamine 50 mg (fat burner/performance enhancer)
Theobromine 50 mg (a stimulant)

So what's this all Break down to:

Sustained Energy and focus that will assist you in completing whatever workout you're doing for any length. I used this for every body part split, and it works equally well fir every one. The only note I'll make is that my personal preferences is to use a different pre for leg day as that one is a bit more powerful. But stimrush works fine for leg days too. I completed fast paced under 40 min sessions and up to 2 hr sessions. Stimrush provided ample energy and focus for both long and short workouts.

I never experienced a crash with stimrush that typically happens with moderate to high stim products, which was really nice, especially on those nights you had things to do.

As you can tell I'm a believer. I give this product a high level if endorsement for anyone passionate about maxing their potential each

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review.

StimRush was an outstanding preworkout and really shined as a vasodilator. My pumps were amazing and the burning beta

What gave you a pump in this formula?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
After going a few weeks without StimRush I can say that my workouts are getting flat and other pres ive used aren't hitting the spot. Seriously a great pwo... I'll be ordering some next payday

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Search on fb there's a 20% on one of there ads. I guess just like bps and those ads will appear on your page