• RockStar
  • Established
Product information

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I bought 6 tubs, 4 peach 2 orange, from the initial release sale of this product. I was taking another product at the time that was somewhat similar along with soy lecithin, but both were becoming a chore to drink so figured I would try this.

Taste 5/5-I have only tried the peach so far so I cannot give a review of the orange at the moment. The peach is exactly as stated to me peaches and cream. If creamsicle's were made in peach flavor and melted I feel like this would taste near identical.

Profile 5/5-Has multiple proven ingredients all dosed adequately.

Convenience 5/5-This category goes somewhat hand in hand with profile as this product consolidated two products I was already taking into one. Had this product come out a year prior, it would have consolidated many more bulk ingredients I was taking at the time.

Price 5/5-I am giving this a 5 due to when I purchased the product. I was already paying roughly $7 for lecithin granules along with the other product that was roughly $23 at the time. As stated earlier, I did not enjoy consuming either product at the time of this purchase, so that also contributes to the 5 on price.

I will continue to purchase this product unless the formula or price change for the worse.

Reactions: GNO
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste 5/5 -

Incredible is the only way to describe it. Orange, creamy, smooth. Dreamsicle. I've also mixed it with 1 scoop of unflavored whey and also with vanilla whey and its just as delicious. I have to use a lot of discipline to not down 3 scoops a day.

Mixability 4/5 -

Most ingredients mix well, but small clumps of chewy soy lecithin exist. Its kind of the nature of raw SL. It clumps a bit. No biggie and the clumps taste awesome so no gripes from me.

Ingredients 5/5 -

10 + egrogenics and my favorite PA included?! Get outta here! Seriously though, I couldn't really ask for more.

Performance 5/5 -

Muscle fullness within about 3 days, improving to a max fullness within 2 weeks. Noticeably greater work capacity occurs within about 5 days for me. Strength increases to follow.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

I happened to jump on an OL thread (over a month ago) and started taking about Tr1umph. I only used one other pwo and figured I had a discount code, why not.

There is lots of good info about OL here so the product itself wasn't in question; it was the taste. I went for the Orange and although it was on backorder, I decided to wait.

Couple of weeks later, I got an email from OL just giving me an update that it was due to be shipped towards the end of the March. Around the first week of April I didn't hear back so I sent a message.
"we have peaches n cream in stock" so I told them to ship it. I believe it was at my house in less than 2 days.

5/5 as far as CS from OL- excellent communication and follow up

I threw a scoop in and shook it up and took a sip. WOW Holy sh1T!! I am not sure why I waited for this flavor. Refreshing, not to sweet, tart or overpowering. I usually stick to chocolate so this was a nice door opening for me.
5/5 taste

Mix ability- 5/5 with a shaker - 4/5 with no shaker - I didn't have a shaker cup on a few occasions so there was a little clumping. Little I mean little. I have been spoiled because I have been using finer powders that mix right away. Did this cause any issues? No, I just used a shaker cup for this after the first time.

Price-5/5- for a little over a buck a day, yes its worth it

Effectiveness- 5/5- 1 hour before working out is when I use this. Kicks in somewhere between 45-1 hour 10. But not like a raging lunatic, focused in on what your doing and the pump. I feel great when I use this.
I have not used this everyday, just during my workouts- this was my own test that I wanted to do.
starting Monday, im on this in the am on my off days.

OL delivered here- I was shocked at how good this tastes and love the feeling you get when using this. Another addition to my regiment

Awesome product

4/26- update for the Non- Flavored Formula

Non flavored- what does it taste like- nothing! You don't need a strong mix of anything as no ingredient in this profile will make you gag. I mixed up a scoop in my Gatorade orange yesterday. What did it taste like? Orange Gatorade.
Mixing was easy- no issues at all

I give this a 10 because you now have absolute control over what you want to add to this without sacrificing the taste of the added drink.

rest of the effects felt exactly the same as the Peach-

awesome product- great job OL

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Taste: 5/5-Peaches and cream is amazing. I had heard complaints of the taste of plain SL granules so I was pleasantly surprised with this. Looking forward to trying the orange sherbet and upcoming new flavors

Mixability: 5/5- No issues at all. Dissolved completely each time.

Profile: 5/5- Amazing ergogenic profile and a complete well-rounded product containing much more than PA.

Effects: 5/5- Noticeably dramatic increase in muscle pumps and improved recovery within a few days. Continues to work reliably as time goes on

Value: 5/5- Amazing profile for 30 servings for around 30 bucks. Insider purchases were even crazier value!

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
5/5

Got the unflavored to try from a contest. I wont go into the profile and stuff since it has been covered above. After LOVING the orange creamsicle, i already knew I was getting a top notch product.

Taste 5/5 When OL says unflavored, it's exactly that. I mixed it in just water and had just a hint of something, maybe lecithin, IDK. The hint of taste I did get was almost like a very watered down iced tea or something, hard to describe, but I love that I can mix this in any of my shakes now and not have to worry about what flavor protein I use. Kudos OL.

Mixability 5/5 Just mixed it in plain water and shook it for a few seconds, no mixer ball, and it mixed perfectly

frank12294

Awards
I know the bottle says on workout days take pre workout but sometimes i cant stomach it and i feel kind of ****ty when i get to the gym even an hour later. if i take it in the morning on workout days working out a few hours later will i still get similar effects?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

frank12294

Awards
Thank you i appreciate that im gonna try the pre and post 1/2 split

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you i appreciate that im gonna try the pre and post 1/2 split
Let s know how that works out for you man. And as always, I'm available if you have any questions.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Flavour: 11/10 Strawberry Banana is great, based on the complaints of the taste of regular soy granules, i was quite surprised with Tr1iumph & cannot wait to try berry cherry, orange and peach variants to see how they compare.

Mixability: 9/10- Slight foaming of product and some granules left if not thoroughly mixed but overall relatively easy.

Profile: 10/10- Amazing break down and product profile a complete well-rounded product mainly using PA with additional goodies.

Effects: 10/10- Great at allowing for me to keep strength and even improve it on some lifts even whilst in pct i have better muscle pumps, fullness and faster recovery, it seems to work better as time goes on, i am now halfway through my 3rd weeks usage and plan to run it till the end of this year.

Value: 10/10- Great value for all of the ingredients, even better with regular insider sales.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just bought this. I'm confused...do I have to take a PCT after this?

I only take re1gn nothing else. I was gonna stack tr1umph with it

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought this. I'm confused...do I have to take a PCT after this?

I only take re1gn nothing else. I was gonna stack tr1umph with it
Tr1umph is a natural supplement. No risk of suppression or shut down, so no need for a PCT. Also, it can be run year-round.