Outlift

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
2/5

I bought this tub just because i was looking for a product thats label resembled another pre that i have and enjoy
Energy: 3/5, to much caffeine to me. could have gone with different stims.
Mix ability and taste:1/5, there was literally chunks no matter how well i shook it. gritty.
Pump:3.5, Expected more coming from the profile, nothing out of the norm
Focus:1/5, The focus aspect of this was overlooked with the caffeine being to high. couldnt really focus.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
5/5

Add any reviews in this thread.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Overall I would give the Pre-Workout two thumbs up in all categories !!

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I have post before for make review but has been whiles time.. Ozzana has me chained to fence which makes body build harder, but not impossible. I have made progress with goat testicles entrange( new flavor) and also has incorporate outlift. I
It makes my veins pop out again, scaring local gypsy girl, to crying. ( she is fine)
Althogutb Oxxana steals from me she allows me to take. I rate it very high. Thank you for good product.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
P.s. the old way of learning how to lift is now the new way, meaning many hurt arms and lost limbs ( for some) although it makes for pain, try life up heavy volvo20 while carrying dog urines in skin pouch around neck. 250 lbs should be max

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LiftWithDonuts Supplement Auction 0