Outlift
Outlift

Manufacturer:

Nutrex Research

Price: $$39.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Outlift

1. 2/5

I bought this tub just because i was looking for a product thats label resembled another pre that i have and enjoy
    Energy: 3/5, to much caffeine to me. could have gone with different stims.
    Mix ability and taste:1/5, there was literally chunks no matter how well i shook it. gritty.
    Pump:3.5, Expected more coming from the profile, nothing out of the norm
    Focus:1/5, The focus aspect of this was overlooked with the caffeine being to high. couldnt really focus.
  2. 5/5

Add any reviews in this thread.
  3. 5/5

Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Overall I would give the Pre-Workout two thumbs up in all categories !!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrex outlift
    By Matthandyo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 03:19 AM