HyperMax XT (25 Servings)
- 01-08-2018, 11:57 PM
- 02-10-2018, 12:18 AM
- 02-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Hey AM - I want to start off by saying that Performax sent me 4 samples of this preworkout for my unbiased review. And that is exactly what you are going to get. A little about me... Im 24 and follow and bodybuilding/bro split. I AM one to spend large amounts of my paycheck on supplements that I believe in and are backed by data.
I am in absolute love with this blend. Many people will challenge Beta Alanine as it has been shown to not be as beneficial to a bodybuilding program as once though, however, BA tingles really do get me in the zone for working out and aid me in knowing that my preworkout is kicking in.
The 6 G's of Cit and 1 G of agmatine proved to give me a nice pump. I’d LOVE to see the inclusion of VASO-6 in this product and really think that would complete this pump formula.
In terms of energy... this one will creep up on yak. It does not necessarily smack you in the face like some other preworkouts (I actually like when preworkouts smack you in the face) But there is no doubt that the energy is there... I am excited for Stim Max as I feel that I could have tolerated a bit more stimulants. This Pre is PERFECT for this is a Med-High stim intake tolerance.
All of my samples were Strawberry Kiwi so that is what this rating pertains to. IMO this is where this preworkout takes the hit (THIS IS THE GOOD CATEGORY TO TAKE A HIT). The market is saturated with effective PreWo's with 10/10 tastes. This pre did have a bit of a chemical taste to it which does not bother me and mixed very well.
This pre will give you both energy and pumps what more could one want?
If you are picky
In my case I would love to see
Vaso 6 to really complete this pump profile
Another stim of some sort... i know DMHA is out the window but a low dose of some sort of "exotic stim" IMO would be a great asest to this pre
It seems to me that the cheapest this product can be purchased for is around 35+ shipping. I have never seen this pre on a BOGO of any sort and can think of a few pre's that compete with this one that have been sold on/are regularly put on BOGO sale.
NO STIM DICK. Thank god. The comedown is very easy... there is no real crash and no side effects to note.
Solid preworkout. Depending on how Stim Max turns out this may be the next PwO I purchase or Stim Max. I love the transparent label and clinical doses of everything included in this pre.
They sent me their Intra and it WAS DELICIOUS I will be purchasing it very shortly. Also, Performax lab reps are my favorite reps on this board. They seem very knowledgeable and they are not afraid to recommend another company’s product if they do not have a product that will give the desired goals a user is looking for.
FINAL SCORE based on average of above scores - 8.5
- 02-14-2018, 02:43 PM
energy- this was where I saw the product shine. smooth long lasting energy and no long lasting effects. caffeine is a bit high for me but it doesn't rush you all at once so it was tolerable.
focus/mood- I think in the mood department it was better than focus for me. it was high energy for me so i couldnt zone in. my mood was elevated during the whole workout and i loved the feeling.
pump-outstanding , this mix is plain crazy. 6 grams of L-Citrulline !!! cmon this is great.
ingredients- I definitely like the improvements and this will surely be a big seller.
- 02-14-2018, 10:22 PM
- 02-15-2018, 08:06 AM
Tried 3 samples over the last couple of weeks. Here are my thoughts:
Mixing / Taste
No issues with any undissolved powder or foam. Strawberry taste is great in 26 oz water.
Hits within 15 minutes on an empty stomach. Smooth, clean, no jitters and lasts about 1.5 hours with no crash.
None. No issues with prostate or crash.
I’d recommend it to my friends.May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
- 02-26-2018, 09:36 AM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log
- 02-27-2018, 07:48 AM
- 03-03-2018, 08:46 PM
••Performax Labs HYPERMAX Review••
- Strawberry Kiwi
- This is my first time having a strawberry kiwi flavoured supplement and I really enjoyed it. Mixing in roughly 300ml of water it is a strong flavour and that’s what I look for! I don’t like weak flavoured supps. Give me a strong powerful taste all day!
- As some will know I am fairly heavy stim user and at the time of using these samples I really hadn’t had much of a stim break in a long time! Anyways getting that out of the way somehow I still got a very solid energy boost that I hadn’t had in a while! Energy hit me pretty quick, I was ready to rock while still driving to the gym! I’d say 10 minutes and I was ready! Energy and focus stayed solid throughout my workouts which lasted 45min-1 hour.
- Very solid pumps! I’m very happy with the level. I’ve experienced a little better pumps from some other pre’s or stacks but overall these were great.
- It is certainly up there with the best I’ve tried. It’s hard to give the perfect 5 rating with only 3 samples. I’d like to give products a little longer run and use different times of the day and different situations. Honestly I don’t have much else for not giving it a 5. It’s being so picky not giving it a 5 just based off of pumps.
- I’m a fan and I believe I’ll be ordering a tub! Being in Canada I will watch for sales of multiple items to combine shipping before I pull the trigger. Great job on HyperMax! Makes me really want to try some of your other products! Nootropimax and VasoMax certainly have my attention. Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2015, 12:51 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
- By AaronTech in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:55 AM