Glycofuse (30 Servings)

B

bjordan

3/5

Imo this is far inferior to vitargo not even on the same planet. Compared to karbolyn or karbolic again inferior but not as much as vitargo. Carb powders are expensive so i think they should deliver for their moneys worth. It does however taste amazing better than the ones above a lot better. But if i just wanted something to taste good i would get gatorade powder for a 1/4 of the price

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.
Right on man!!! It is some good stuff!!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thank you for the review... what can we do in the future to make it a 5/5, in your eyes?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you for the review... what can we do in the future to make it a 5/5, in your eyes?
Not a whole lot, maybe make it a better value, it's just hard for me to give a carb supplement a 5/5 unless it totally blows me away, sorry

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the solid, honest review. I agree, it's an amazing product for those early morning workouts. And the taste is unmatched (honestly) and I would say probably one of the best (if not the best) tasting supplements on the market today. It tastes THAT good.

Thanks for supporting Gaspari Nutrition man and enjoy the rest of the tub! :)

-Spaz

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot, maybe make it a better value, it's just hard for me to give a carb supplement a 5/5 unless it totally blows me away, sorry
no don't be sorry, i want honest feedback, both positive and negative, how else can we improve. thank you.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Good review and we appreciate the honesty. I think using it in the morning is a good idea since you don't have any previous meals in you yet.