• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 out of 5 rating for NeuroSurge (25 servings)

Thanks to Neogenix for providing free samples of this product. It tastes and mixes great. Reminds me of grape kool-aid with a bit of astringency in the aftertaste. Just a bit of "sand" in the bottom, not much at all. This PWO would be a great everyday supp for me. It didn't give me the "jacked-up, tear up everything in the gym" feeling, but it focused me, connected my mind to my muscles, and I was able to do extra sets on everything. It also made me sweat more and three hours later, I still feel pretty good with no crash!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

----Final Review of Neurosurge----

Taste: 10/10- It's a very refreshing drink. It tastes a lot like grape xtend (old version) and very subtle. Another example would be a grape jolly rancher. It's not over-powering in the least bit and it's a taste I always looked forward to.

Mixability: 10/10- Always used my blender bottle with wire whisk at the bottom. Zero clumps, Zero floaties. An easy mix with no problems.

Workouts: 9/10- Had some really great workouts on this product. Definite energy feeling with solid focus from the product. It shines in the "neural" department. The effects hit and are long lasting but never had much of a crash. It's heavy on the stim side with 300 mg of caffeine but I never felt jittery or anything.

It isn't really designed to help in the pumps department like some other pre-workouts. I wonder how this would stack with agmatine or something like hemavol...things that are designed to help with pumps. Might be worth seeing if one is really looking for pumps from their pre-workout.

Value: 7/10- Most places it's a little over a dollar a serving which might be a little pricey for some people, but pretty comparable to most other pre-workouts. Another thing to mention is that 25 servings should be just that--25 servings. No need to double or triple the dose to feel the effects. In fact the one time I tried to I got diminishing returns. 1 scoop was spot on.

Overall: 8.5/10 I really enjoyed my run of Neurosurge and would highly recommend it. It's certainly in the upper echelon of pre-workout products.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards

I found it to be a pleasant and intense product. It gave me a lot of energy but at the same time didn't give me that feeling of being over stimulated nor jittery. It didn't cause the blood sugar crash I get with a lot of the competition.