SizeOn V2 Maximum Performance (24 Servings)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

bugiscooby03

Awards
5/5

This product is great for guys who have trouble putting on weight!

I had orange flavor tasted awesome mixes easily. Helped me put on some weight which is usually very difficult for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Really have enjoyed this product, taste is great and it really helps with energy and pumps throughout my workout. Would definitely recommend this and will be buying more myself.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

I will start this by saying that I use glycofuse regularly and trust gaspari carb products.

I have used one scoop intra workout for about 10 sessions. I am comparing to usual usage of hbcd and eaas and electrolytes. As far as my recovery it has been better than before. I am on a cut and run a targeted keto diet. This product fits perfectly for me. As I am cutting I haven't gained any size. I have kept my current size and maintained strength. I am judging the products effectiveness on my recovery, which is the main benefit of intra workouts. This product is 5/5.

Mixability great. Consistency great. Formula, phenomenal! Easy to digest during training. It works.

My only issue is the taste and smell... not good at all. This is the only draw back I have found. Taste and smell is 3/5. I have the artic lemon. The last thing I will say is I will be using this product in the future. As long as it works I'm in!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start this by saying that I use glucose regularly and trust gaspari carb products.

I have used one scoop intra workout for about 10 sessions. I am comparing to usual usage of hbcd and eaas and electrolytes. As far as my recovery it has been better than before. I am on a cut and run a target's me to diet. This product fits perfectly for me. As I am cutting I haven't gained any size. I have kept my current size and maintained strength. I am judging the products effectiveness on my recovery, which is the main benefit of intra workouts. This product is 5/5.

Mixability great. Consistency great. Formula, phenomenal! Easy to digest during training. It works.

My only issue is the taste and smell... not good at all. This is the only draw back I have found. Taste and smell is 3/5. I have the artic lemon. The last thing I will say is I will be using this product in the future. As long as it works I'm in!
It smells a little funny in the tub to me but is gtg once it's mixed in water imo

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This stuff was awesome!!!

I normally use GAT JetMass, but switched it up for Sizeon this time around and was very impressed. My favorite part of this product is the flavoring system. I chose Arctic Lemon which was by far the best choice, but I am partial to lemon flavor so it isn't fair to the other flavors! haha

Recovery was on point, and the ingredient profile is top-tier.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a carb drink+ (drink plus other beneficial ingredients).

Big thanks to dougefresh93 for letting me have a chance at reviewing the product!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear guys, thank you so much for the feedback.

-Spaz

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
4.5/5

I will start by saying I used to be totally and anti-carb supplement guy. I would say things like, "they are all just expensive sugar", "insulin and stuff is overthinking it", and "just eat real food". I ran SizeOn several years back, and thought it was overhyped. Until recently, I began to appreciate peri-workout carbs more, so I've certainly matured.

Flavor(5/5): I had the grape flavor, and enjoyed it more than any other intra-workout. The sugar probably helped, but for whatever reason, it never got old and I enjoyed it every single time. In fact, when I get this again, I will stick with the grape flavor, as I don't want to risk anything.

Effectiveness(4.5/5): SizeOn was great as an intra-workout supplement. I went back to bro splits(now back to Upper/Lower), and my endurance shot up every workout. I hit old numbers that seemed to elude me for the past year, which was a great confidence booster. Recovery was certainly increased(BCAAs), and reps went up as well, probably due to the creatine. What I love about SizeOn is that I don't have to think about taking creatine everyday. I typically only need to take creatine 4 days a week to notice anything, and since I workout 4 days a week, it works out well. Solid and convenient through and through.

Value(4.5/5): SizeOn can be found at very reasonable prices. I've seen it for as little as $33 on some websites. That's a solid price to pay for a creatine, carb, bcaa, electrolyte product that tastes great and works well.

Overall(4.5/5) I really enjoyed my experience with SizeOn, the taste is amazing, the increase in performance and recovery is noticeable, and the product is fairly priced. I will be buying this for myself again in the near future.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Great review..loaded product..great taste..one of best products of any type on market

compan

compan

Awards
Nice to see someone who was previously skeptical truly enjoy it.