Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i had some good results on dtpc, nice increase in libido and natural non-stim increase in energy and endurance. i would use this product much more if the price were lower. if money isn't an issue for you, then i recommend giving this a try-especially if you are 35 and older...not that it doesn't work for the younger guys, just that feedback seems to suggest that us older guys benefit more from it.

ChainLink

Awards
4/5

I used this a few years ago and had a huge increase in libido and aggression. Not a whole lot in terms of physical improvement, but alpha male feeling was high. I agree w/thebigt, too pricey to run consistently. They probably could have reduced some of the ingredients to lessen the cost as I feel there are probably a few that don't do much and a few that contribute the most.

Would have given 5/5 if price were cut about 35-40%

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Used this for a a week.

Libido - Holy sh1t, possibly the biggest libido I've ever got from a supplement. Actually so much that your wood wakes you up.

Unfortunately due to the mental stimulants in the product, even when taken at 9am, this seriously messed up my sleep, wouldn't allow me to get more than 4 hours sleep a night, so I just couldn't function the next day. Note I have bad sleep normally, so this will probably not be an issue for someone that sleeps like a baby normally

Im sure this is a super sick product, I just cant sacrifice my sleep as life is hard enough as it is.

Hope someone else runs this and posts their experience.

Sorry chuck

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
5/5

DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

Huge libido increase. Females beware.
Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?

DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

Huge libido increase. Females beware.
Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?
I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.
great feedback. Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had some good results on dtpc, nice increase in libido and natural non-stim increase in energy and endurance. i would use this product much more if the price were lower. if money isn't an issue for you, then i recommend giving this a try-especially if you are 35 and older...not that it doesn't work for the younger guys, just that feedback seems to suggest that us older guys benefit more from it.
i tried the new version of dtp-dtp v2 and had even better results. i highly recommend!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i tried the new version of dtp-dtp v2 and had even better results. i highly recommend!!!
I actually think I added DTP V2 to the review section, maybe I can find it so you can review it. I don't think no one has reviewed it..
which is weird because I sell a ton of DTP V2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually think I added DTP V2 to the review section, maybe I can find it so you can review it. I don't think no one has reviewed it..
which is weird because I sell a ton of DTP V2.
it should be a top seller...dtp v2 is a very good product!!! it doesn't get enough love, imo...

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I am 49.I took both V1 & 2 for 10 weeks.I dosed 2 caps/2xday for 5 days on/2 off.I wanted to see if these products helped boost test levels as much as they claimed

Strength: Through the roof. Not having lifted heavy for several months I was able to hit PR's on both my squats and deadlift. So I would say this did give me strength gains. I felt more confident when it came to lifting heavier weight.I had more stamina in the gym while lifting too.

Squat PR was 275lbs and I got 335x3
Deadlift PR was 315lbs and I got 345x2

Testboosting:These are both solid test boosters and they work as they are intended too.My libido was sky high after week 2.I am noticing not only waking up with morning wood but also RANDOM day wood as well.I did experience a slight increase in aggression but it was more of an attitude.

Notes
The nitric oxide effects from V2 is much better for me then V1.The pumps/muscle fullness were more pronounced.
I am noticing less muscle soreness the next day too
Hunger is still up and this is after 10 weeks.

Overall- 9/10: Only reason I can't give these a 10 is because its impossible to attribute all of my gains to one product.I used these as a standalone natty test booster.In that capacity I found both DTPC-1 and V2 to be both solid choices.Testosterone was up, leaned out some, libido was increased, strength was up, got decent gains, and it gave me a good energy boost.

bosshogg83

Awards
Finishing the end of a bottle of DTP V2. Great supplement. Really gives me the motivation to hit the gym at 3:30 am before work. I have noticed that 4 tabs a day for me is max dosage or I start to have problems sleeping. Will definitely buy again.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Finishing the end of a bottle of DTP V2. Great supplement. Really gives me the motivation to hit the gym at 3:30 am before work. I have noticed that 4 tabs a day for me is max dosage or I start to have problems sleeping. Will definitely buy again.
Cool, I think I added DTP V2 to the review section, its just there is 2 GET DIESEL's, GET DIESEL NUTRITION and GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I think I added DTP V2 to the review section, its just there is 2 GET DIESEL's, GET DIESEL NUTRITION and GET DIESEL

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Whats in it that keeps you awake? v2 i mean

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
no it aint dude come on, its the caffeine and yohimbe lj doesnt keep you awake

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well first of all if you are convinced its caffeine and yohimbe why are you asking?

There is more caffeine and yohimbe in 1/10 of a scoop of jp8 hardcore than it is in 1 procyle tab. I told you its the Long Jack mostly. The formula on a whole increases alertness. Now if you are someone who cannt sleep on 1/2 a diet coke then maybe for u it would be the caffeine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
And how the heck do you know if Long Jack causes sleeplessness if you dont even know what type or potency of long jack you have ever consumed. Im pretty sure you don't. Order you some LJ100 and take about (4) 50mg caps at 5pm and report back. Thanks.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel
......The " DTP v2 128 tabs." may cause a shut down if you run it stand-alone?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel
......The " DTP v2 128 tabs." may cause a shut down if you run it stand-alone?
No. It will reduce libido the higher you see things like training agression (over say 4 tabs a day). Alpha male mentality etc. Signs test are jumping. Which always happen when test jumps. Other test boosters dont reduce libido at high doeses bc they dont increase test at high doeses...or pretty much at all.

If you want to run the 128 tabs at say 5 a day. Add Sunami in the AM.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
My libido was pretty high when I ran dtp. And test was definitely up. Different strokes for different folks I'd say.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My libido was pretty high when I ran dtp. And test was definitely up. Different strokes for different folks I'd say.
Did u run 5 or 6 a day? My libido doesnt drop on dtp or dth but some customers see a drop over 4 tabs a day.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much stuck to 4 tabs a day. Was all I needed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I pretty much stuck to 4 tabs a day. Was all I needed.
Yeah maybe if you would have wanted to go "over board" at 5/6 a day...it may had. I took 6 the first time I had this version and had to skip 2 whole days. Took 2 at 2pm. 2 more at like 4pm and 2 post workout. ...was like bull sitting in a sauna for like 30 hours. No matter what I ate I was still hungry and was taking dumps like at 4am.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
No. It will reduce libido the higher you see things like training agression (over say 4 tabs a day). Alpha male mentality etc. Signs test are jumping. Which always happen when test jumps. Other test boosters dont reduce libido at high doeses bc they dont increase test at high doeses...or pretty much at all.

If you want to run the 128 tabs at say 5 a day. Add Sunami in the AM.
ok ... I still wanted to ask you something:
since I'm very sensitive to stimulants, I would have problems with it?
I read that contains yohimbine, also contains caffeine?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok ... I still wanted to ask you something:
since I'm very sensitive to stimulants, I would have problems with it?
I read that contains yohimbine, also contains caffeine?
Im not sure. You can use Hardcore

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what ?? you yourself are the formulator of the product and do not know what it contains?
You didn't ask me whats in it. You ask me a question about your own personal biochemistry. Idk how sensitive to ingredients you are. Most people will tell you procycle isnt stimulating to them. It doesn enhance thr effects of any stim. Read the question you ask me

If you or anyone is super sensitive to even Diet Soda...use Hardcore. Thats the reason why hardcore doesn't have Yohimbe.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would have problems with it?
I was asking this question. You can go to getdiesel.com to confirm the ingredients. I didnt even see that you asked whats in it. Yes caffeine and yohimbe is in it. Its on the label.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I was asking this question. You can go to getdiesel.com to confirm the ingredients. I didnt even see that you asked whats in it. Yes caffeine and yohimbe is in it. Its on the label.
I'll try it..
it seems there are a lot of positive feedback about it
I will also do it with a tablet at a time (at least at the beginning) to test the tolerance to stimulants in it ..
is the first time that I run one stim test-booster, indeed, I do not use any type of stim, even my pre-workout so far have all been stim-free.
I'm curious if on me has these benefits as others declare here on AM

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'll try it..
it seems there are a lot of positive feedback about it
I will also do it with a tablet at a time (at least at the beginning) to test the tolerance to stimulants in it ..
is the first time that I run one stim test-booster, indeed, I do not use any type of stim, even my pre-workout so far have all been stim-free.
I'm curious if on me has these benefits as others declare here on AM
Well there was this guy in the UK on ADD medicine and it didnt stack well w stims. Procycle is strong even at 2 tabs a day but its not "loaded" w stims. It only has about 10mg of caffeine per tab and about 1mg of yohimbine. Years ago Guarana was added bc people was reporting being lethargic on hardcore and Procycle.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just take some tabs pre-workout and prepare to kill the weights!

Camaro1

Awards
Chuck Diesel
Dtp v2 fks up my sleep a bit too tho I love the product. I take 2 day empty stomach first thing. Was thinking of just getting your dthc and adding 25-50mg dhea tab to it?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel
Dtp v2 fks up my sleep a bit too tho I love the product. I take 2 day empty stomach first thing. Was thinking of just getting your dthc and adding 25-50mg dhea tab to it?
You can. But your taking procycle only AM and its affecting your sleep??

Switch to Hardcore. I know think people think they need the strongest out but Hardcore is pretty strong itself. Procycle isnt for everyone. I take Hardcore everyday and procycle only preworkout and I get it basically for free.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can. But your taking procycle only AM and its affecting your sleep??

Switch to Hardcore. I know think people think they need the strongest out but Hardcore is pretty strong itself. Procycle isnt for everyone. I take Hardcore everyday and procycle only preworkout and I get it basically for free.
Don<t you suggest a 5 on 2 off for the LJ in DTH?

Camaro1

Awards
Just ordered another bottle of dtp v2 loving it more n more I'm 39 and been waking up w wood every day now since taking it and my mid section has leaned down also taking creatine hcl w it and citrulline for a killer stack

Camaro1

Awards
Chuck Diesel will there be a dtp v3 coming out this year?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel will there be a dtp v3 coming out this year?
Yes this summer. I will do a post in company promo and tag it here in about 3 weeks probably. It will not differ much from V2 but tabs will be smaller because 204 tabs also adjusted the upset stomach issue for some who wanna go mega dose and take 3 at a time. So there also may be a short period where there isnt any V2 or V3 for sale but I dony think so. Should drop right around the time everyone runs out of V2 but Im sold out of V2. Whats in the streets is all that is left.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Here these bad boys :)
It came the third right now..!
I want to run the dthc every day (5 on, 2 off - as labeled)
And the dtpv2 just before the workout and only one tablet at a time to avoid a possible shutdown..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're in for a swole/swell time

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I hope so, I can not wait to run it :fingersx:
There will also be other diesel products to Predatornutrition in the future?
they only dieseltest and JP8x in stock :wtf:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You're in UK...predator is hella slow with ordering. You have to email them and request the other products. Also on getdiesel.com you can click "order now." I have a retailer in the Netherlands that can get you most of the line in 2 days shipping no VAT. These internet retailers dnt realize if they don't keep the line in stock people will shop elsewhere. Results over margins is the Get Diesel way.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You're in UK...predator is hella slow with ordering. You have to email them and request the other products. Also on getdiesel.com you can click "order now." I have a retailer in the Netherlands that can get you most of the line in 2 days shipping no VAT. These internet retailers dnt realize if they don't keep the line in stock people will shop elsewhere. Results over margins is the Get Diesel way.