Product information... View for more details

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looking for information?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have not used it, but I know people who have and are happy with it. Are you going to use it or looking for people to share their experiences in this thread?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used it, but I know people who have and are happy with it. Are you going to use it or looking for people to share their experiences in this thread?
I'm on my cut now, actually towards the very end! And I was thinking about incoorporating it when it reaches me. But I heard that it's not the same as before, it does not have real Ephedra or Ephedrine in it, and not DMAA... we will have to see!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Can you put up a review for us when you use it?

diablo79

Awards
4/5

Just like any supplement you need to put in the hard work to reap the benefits, lipodrene peps you up and puts your body into thermogenesis the pep gives you the drive to work out harder and when your body temp is forced up your body has to continuously work to keep your core temp in check thus burning more calories when you work out, I have used this several times and it is most effective when you are at your leanest to gain the extra edge and get ripped up.