ZMK (120 tabs)
- 09-14-2018, 02:51 PM
- 12-18-2018, 09:25 PM
I started my ZMK bottle as a hopeful skeptic, and finished it as a satisfied believer. After I found my best dosing time, I started to experience some of the most restful and revitalizing sleep that I can recall ever having. My dreams were very vivid, which may not make a difference to some, but is important to me. I felt very ready for every day. The difference that quality sleep can make on your day-to-day life is astronomical, especially if you feel that your sleep is just "okay" and there're nothing particularly wrong with it. The reps were incredibly helpful and patient with me, and I could not have imagined a better experience than what I had. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
- 12-19-2018, 10:50 AM
^ Have you used other ZMA type supps previously to compare to? I know this one has the trace minerals etc.
- 12-20-2018, 01:08 PM
Do you guys think ZMA is a necessary supp? The reason I ask is because most people that lift tend to eat a lot of good and balanced food throughout the day. I consume about 600 mg magnesium from food alone. If I took a zma product that would put me well over the RDI guidelines
- 12-21-2018, 03:04 AM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
- 12-21-2018, 01:28 PM
Magnesium and trace minerals are deficient in most athletes and people in general. As an athlete you require more of these and RDA guidelines are hardly lines in the sand. You just have to find what works for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 96Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
- By Psychabinol in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
- By evoVIII in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:48 PM
- By Eatmyyolksman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM