Sarms

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Whats the big hike about sarms any are to say if they have tried and what gains you got of them

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Whats the big hike about sarms any are to say if they have tried and what gains you got of them
Mostly hype, you still get suppression of your hormones and less gains then real gear so in my mind just use real gear. I think they have there place but overall I think there overrated

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Mostly hype, you still get suppression of your hormones and less gains then real gear so in my mind just use real gear. I think they have there place but overall I think there overrated
Yes just as I was thinking just wanted to know people's thoughts on if they tried them

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I agree

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I love using them along side gear. I’m running 10mg rad 140 with 600mg of EQ to end a long bulk cycle and clean up my physique a little bit. And my strength and strength endurance is amazing. Rad 140 complements the endurance you get from EQ nicely. I was bummed thinking that dropping my other compounds would be quite noticeable. However the rad 140 has kept strength from dropping and has helped it continue to go up.

So obviously I like rad 140.
I also like lgd 4033. But I like it in a low dose 5mg max.
And ostarine I like at 25mg

All sarms are a great addition to trt. Minimal sides and extra anabolic effects with no worries of suppression since you are on trt.

I really want to try s23.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
A good run for a guy on trt to get some size would be

Lgd 5-10mg for 6-12wks
Rad 140 10mg 6-12wks

And to cut

Rad140 10mg 6-12wks
Ostarine 25mg 6-12wks

There are better sarms out there for cutting (s23,s4) but I have never used them so I can’t comment on how I would run them.

Ostarine has the lowest amount of negative effects by far. It does however give me some insomnia.

Rad140 gives me serious aggression when used over 10mg

Lgd causes some mineral imbalances In the body and can create cramps. The pumps on it are nothing short of fantastic. Almost dbol like. Nothing taurine, magnesium, potassium, and water can’t fix.

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
So the ostarine I'm trying out soon I have a bottle at home what cycle should I use on them

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
So the ostarine I'm trying out soon I have a bottle at home what cycle should I use on them
Ostarine gives modest strength increases better pumps etc. are you running it solo?

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Yes will be running it solo nick what's your advice z

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
I tried looking up that brand but i cant find it. I ran 9 weeks of Ostarine at 25mg everyday with a good diet good water and saw decent gains. It actually help with my muscle imbalances and helped my left side gain strength. Little suppresion so a small pct for maybe 4 weeks is okay with an bs pct. I was using Proven Peptides but now im using either Narrowslab or Purerawz. its truly about consistency and training hard if u dont do that for 8-12 weeks strict ull see nothing i promise.
The brand is muscle mass

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Yes will be running it solo nick what's your advice z
I am not a big fan of running any compound without something that can convert to a little estrogen. Low estro symptoms suck. Dry painful joints. No sex drive. No joy from climaxing. Feeling a little weaker. So if you feel those things try to find some dhea cream or something to add in there.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People use sarms for the wrong reason. The main purpose is to prevent catabolic effects and they are trying to make sarms non suppressive, non androgenic etc and they are making progress but they aren't there where they can call it safe yet. Sarms can't compete with aas but some sarms are not far and sometimes stronger than weaker steroids. As far as a compound I think sarms are great but I think they are far more efficient for a cut. S4 supposedly is more effective than DHT's to preserve muscle. Optimal would be to stack something like anavar with S4.

The step from natural to sarms are smaller than from sarms to aas. Steroids are not magic but compared to everything else we have it is magic.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
People use sarms for the wrong reason. The main purpose is to prevent catabolic effects and they are trying to make sarms non suppressive, non androgenic etc and they are making progress but they aren't there where they can call it safe yet. Sarms can't compete with aas but some sarms are not far and sometimes stronger than weaker steroids. As far as a compound I think sarms are great but I think they are far more efficient for a cut. S4 supposedly is more effective than DHT's to preserve muscle. Optimal would be to stack something like anavar with S4.

The step from natural to sarms are smaller than from sarms to aas. Steroids are not magic but compared to everything else we have it is magic.
I would call them magic lol im mean yeah you have to work and eat right still but the results you can get with them arent far from being magic

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would call them magic lol im mean yeah you have to work and eat right still but the results you can get with them arent far from being magic
It's as close to magic you can go absolutely. There is a reason some people don't gain much during a cycle but it's most likely diet or just lack of experience