Whats next for Hany Rambod? Buendia and Heath both lost for first time in years.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Hany Rambod "The Pro Creator" has now had his top two athletes fail in bringing home Olympia titles. This is the first time in 12 years he has not had an Olympia Champion.

So what is next for the pro creator now that Buendia is retiring and from what I have heard Phil may as well? Who will Hany bring in next as his top guy?

Dizzle3

Dizzle3

Awards
Phil isn’t retiring even though it seemed like that was what his girl posted on Instagram apparently he’s already training for 2019 ha if you believe the hype

Dizzle3

Dizzle3

Awards
Btw I’m glad Rhoden won, gotta get back to rewarding shape, symmetry & aesthetics over size without aesthetics

Dizzle3

Dizzle3

Awards
With as many Mr & Ms O titles as Hany has he’s got no shortage of people that want his help but I’d love ya to see him take on a guy likeJustin Compton

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
With as many Mr & Ms O titles as Hany has he’s got no shortage of people that want his help but I’d love ya to see him take on a guy likeJustin Compton
Yes that would be a good choice. Hany pretty much became as popular and well known as he is because he trained and could market Buendia. Now that their time is over I think he'll take a step back and pretty much have a low profile when it comes to marketing himself. He doesn't really need to be on instagram all the time like he was with Buendia to be successful.

Dizzle3

Dizzle3

Awards
Yes that would be a good choice. Hany pretty much became as popular and well known as he is because he trained and could market Buendia. Now that their time is over I think he'll take a step back and pretty much have a low profile when it comes to marketing himself. He doesn't really need to be on instagram all the time like he was with Buendia to be successful.
Interesting take man, I just assumed that he would try to either help Phil get back the title or like you mentioned have someone who they believe will be the next big thing trying to win his first.. it’s still gotta be soaking in for them that they didn’t take home the title
But didn’t both Phil & Jeremy have surgery during offseason this year? And is Jeremy retiring or just done with physique?

thePath

Awards
I saw that he was retiring to "focus on other things" but who knows

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hany rambod was a popular trainer before Jeremy buendia was ever herd of

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guess we'll see what happens, didnt Hany also train Jay back in the day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1