Anyone who idolized or idolizes Rich Piana is on a dead end street.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Just amazed anyone would idolize a guy like this.

What are your thoughts on people who idolize men like Rich Piana?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't really bother me as I have other more important things to think about haha.. I think they're nerds who should focus more on their self-esteem rather than to die at an early age by abusing steroids, But again I really don't care.. Most people who idolize others are 15 year old kids

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Doesn't really bother me as I have other more important things to think about haha.. I think they're nerds who should focus more on their self-esteem rather than to die at an early age by abusing steroids, But again I really don't care.. Most people who idolize others are 15 year old kids
The reason I brought up this question is that there is a guy I know who is almost 40 that is idolizing him. He says Rich is a very inspiring hero to him. He wear's kill it shirts everywhere he goes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idolized, no, but he was very inspiring, he actually gave great advice if ppl knew how to listen. He never said do what I do, he always said learn what works for you. While he gave some over the top b.s. on workouts his point was to work hard and eat big. I don't see any problems with that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I brought up this question is that there is a guy I know who is almost 40 that is idolizing him. He says Rich is a very inspiring hero to him.
I like to watch his videos or some of them but to say I idolize him is wrong. Entertainment value is one thing and idolize is another. Sure I can look at people and think that guy is such a cool guy like the Dwayne Johnson but that's as far as it goes :).

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
I like to watch his videos or some of them but to say I idolize him is wrong. Entertainment value is one thing and idolize is another. Sure I can look at people and think that guy is such a cool guy like the Dwayne Johnson but that's as far as it goes :).
lol this guy also posts pictures of Rich on a daily basis on his facebook hahahahaaha

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rich inspired a lot of people to better themselves...more than I can say for 95 percent of the population. He used steroids...so what? Love him. Hate him. He made a positive impact on many lives...have you?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rich inspired a lot of people to better themselves...more than I can say for 95 percent of the population. He used steroids...so what? Love him. Hate him. He made a positive impact on many lives...have you?
I saved a girl from drowning does that count? That's just one though, I see your point

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the video of the black guy harassing Rich in a parking lot.
Challenging him to wrestle.
Rich wasn't on the right stuff that day because he was clearly spooked.
Dude was a self made BALLER!
Not sure if there is anything to hate on?

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Well anyone know when this pic was taken? Love handles? Wtf? Must have been hitting the pizza and ice cream hard af!!!

A5D26C16-EEAC-48FA-87D7-1A5BD8DA8955.png

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, he was a rich and famous celebrity (and businessman in a way?) who made a good living doing what he loved. How many people idolize(d) rock stars and rappers who may have also engaged in some unhealthy lifestyle choices and/or died young(ish) due to it? Is that really any better?

Country

Awards
Didnt really care for him but i respected his business savageness real estate tons of it other businesses besides his supp company. He was a hell of a biz man besides that i think he was a bit full of himself. I met him in cali nice guy just a bit to cocky for me.

Country

Awards
But he did what he loved and made out well doing it.