WTF HAPPENED TO BODYBUILDING?? its all peptide induced meat monsters!!!

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
[video=youtube;x9-E7f6D_8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-E7f6D_8c[/video]

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
wHATS UR POINT? tHEY ALL DIE YOUNG CAUSE OF STEROIDS?

Srry about the caps

Country

Awards
Bro most pros dont take many peptides. The cycles some top monsters take would make your eyes pop out your head just as a base many are up to 5g of test alone per week not including gh and i mean 20plus iu ed,,slin,t3,a whole lot of high dosed orals along with a ton of other compounds at super high doses. It's far from healthy ull start slowly seeing these mass monsters have serious health issues. Its not worth it only a frw are making real$ at it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All the guys I know that are huge run 3+ grams of test with gh and slin most of the year and add in orals from time to time. The only use other shot for prep and only use peptides as random experiments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro most pros dont take many peptides. The cycles some top monsters take would make your eyes pop out your head just as a base many are up to 5g of test alone per week not including gh and i mean 20plus iu ed,,slin,t3,a whole lot of high dosed orals along with a ton of other compounds at super high doses. It's far from healthy ull start slowly seeing these mass monsters have serious health issues. Its not worth it only a frw are making real$ at it
I got a friend that is a competitive power lifter. 200mg dbol a day before a meet. Ouch

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6'6 360, powerlifter, strongman. I'm not fat..but I'm not a body builder either. I've been training 20 plus years. I never take more than a gram a week of combined injectables. My orals are also very low. Right now I'm running 50 of anadrol, 750 test, 20 units of humulin r pre workout. However, I also eat a clean 8k a day. I don't need more...and I do really well at competitions. My blood work is fine, bp is fine, etc. You really don't need that much to be a monster. What you do need is time, patience, work ethic, passion, and a big appetite.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think late 80s and early 90s were the best years of bodybuilding in terms of aesthetics, size, mass quality, and proportions.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
The worst is what women’s has turned into. Dressing up in Halloween costumes on stage...

BF9CD0B7-3753-4A14-8388-3DD52EE8352D.png

Country

Awards
Agree pros take more gear than you can imagine its gotten out of control plus the use of pump and pose which they all do. My close friend and ifbb monster takes more in a month than me an ifbb physic guy then i take in a year. 6g test,200mgs drol,1g eq, 1g tren, 800mgs mast, slin, gh,t3,800mgs npp he just throws different compounds in every other few weeks. 22iu gh dnp its become sad his gear bill costs more than all the shows winnings combined. Its a sad state.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree pros take more gear than you can imagine its gotten out of control plus the use of pump and pose which they all do. My close friend and ifbb monster takes more in a month than me an ifbb physic guy then i take in a year. 6g test,200mgs drol,1g eq, 1g tren, 800mgs mast, slin, gh,t3,800mgs npp he just throws different compounds in every other few weeks. 22iu gh dnp its become sad his gear bill costs more than all the shows winnings combined. Its a sad state.
Why do pros need to take so much? I mean, if you are a pro, you are already genetically blessed so even a little bit of AAS could probably yield incredible results. I can understand the general populace using tons of gear because to overcome their genetic limitations (even though they risk tremendous sides).

Country

Awards
Where are all the striations?? Deep cuts? hard grainy look? That look like you take a baseball to him & it would break?

They all look like packaged sausage these days???

AAARRGGHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-E7f6D_8c
ripped hard Andreas munzer
Good he was insanely ripped to bad he passed these young guys dont realize the damage their doing look how many are already having health issues. I blame these gear gurus too they hire chad Nichols and so on they just listen to them
It amazes me when i talk to so pros they dont know why or the reason they take half the **** they dont even research its almost criminal

Country

Awards
Why do pros need to take so much? I mean, if you are a pro, you are already genetically blessed so even a little bit of AAS could probably yield incredible results. I can understand the general populace using tons of gear because to overcome their genetic limitations (even though they risk tremendous sides).

To keep up with the rest most dont even know the science behind it they just pay that coach and do what he says. I spoke to a pro friend of mine days ago about gear he was asking me basic questions their gunslingers do what the coach says or what the next guy says. Soon that mass monster part will phase out i think.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You aren’t genetically gifted just because you’re a pro bodybuilder. Drugs can 100 percent push someone wellllll beyond their genetics. You think every pro has good genetics really? They use so much gear because they ****ing have to in order to achieve that physique. I’m tired of hearing this gifted genetic crap. I’m completely natural and look better than some pros did when they were natural. If we’re judging genetics by how you build muscle before turning to gear then I must have superior genetics. This is Calum Von Moger before he started juicing and yes he was training in this first photo. Does that look like superior genetics lol. There’s a photo of him from 2010 and he doesn’t look much different than this first pic. All of a sudden not long after that he starts juicing and blows the F up and is a mass monster by 2012
IMG_0735.JPG

Country

Awards
You aren’t genetically gifted just because you’re a pro bodybuilder. Drugs can 100 percent push someone wellllll beyond their genetics. You think every pro has good genetics really? They use so much gear because they ****ing have to in order to achieve that physique. I’m tired of hearing this gifted genetic crap. I’m completely natural and look better than some pros did when they were natural. If we’re judging genetics by how you build muscle before turning to gear then I must have superior genetics. This is Calum Von Moger before he started juicing and yes he was training in this first photo. Does that look like superior genetics lol. There’s a photo of him from 2010 and he doesn’t look much different than this first pic. All of a sudden not long after that he starts juicing and blows the F up and is a mass monster by 2012 View attachment 170904
Great point

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You aren’t genetically gifted just because you’re a pro bodybuilder. Drugs can 100 percent push someone wellllll beyond their genetics. You think every pro has good genetics really? They use so much gear because they ****ing have to in order to achieve that physique. I’m tired of hearing this gifted genetic crap. I’m completely natural and look better than some pros did when they were natural. If we’re judging genetics by how you build muscle before turning to gear then I must have superior genetics. This is Calum Von Moger before he started juicing and yes he was training in this first photo. Does that look like superior genetics lol. There’s a photo of him from 2010 and he doesn’t look much different than this first pic. All of a sudden not long after that he starts juicing and blows the F up and is a mass monster by 2012 View attachment 170904
Have you seen him recently? Slimmed back down post surgeries

Jeremy potvin posted a transformation pic a few weeks ago, it was literally more like ‘not on cycle’ ‘on cycle’ pics

Same with buendia in a short amount of time he’s gotten into Olympia stage ready

You know hany got him on the juice

Country

Awards
I also feel that a lot of pros lack on their nutrition so they over compensate by using too much gear

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
does he do synthol?

always wondered if Phil heath used synth in his arms...

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Great point
There are many "bodybuilding" angles to a champion.

Great natural genetics?

Great AAS genetics (grow like a weed on them)

Great AAS health genetics (no sides from use)

Great "training" genetics (train heavy & no injuries)

etc , etc ..........thus is why you cannot compare yourself to anyone! Each individual has its own unique biochemistry!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Site enhancement oils, not training poses for an hour or more daily, and not doing vacuums daily combined with over reliance on GH and the insulin you take with it... Makes bubble gutted freaks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Because human genetics, even in the genetic freaks, does not allow for humans to be 280lbs and shredded. Most pros aren’t genetic freaks. Guys like mark lobliner earn their pro card and look like garbage compared to the elite pros. Genetics doesn’t have so much to do with the mass... a lot of gigantic dudes out there... it has mostly to do with aesthetics and the ability to tolerate the drugs. Everyone at that level
Is using a ton of gear. They are using everything they can to get an edge. At that point it’s how even they look and whether their body can tolerate all the abuse it takes to put them into that freak category. Put it this way, Arnold was a genetic freak. He looks like a pipsqueek compared to most of the current pros even though his genetics are definitely superior to most. A lot of that mass you see is the gear or dudes would look more like the guys in the 70s and 80s... Dorian Yates is the era where it seems to have really changed.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because human genetics, even in the genetic freaks, does not allow for humans to be 280lbs and shredded. Most pros aren’t genetic freaks. Guys like mark lobliner earn their pro card and look like garbage compared to the elite pros. Genetics doesn’t have so much to do with the mass... a lot of gigantic dudes out there... it has mostly to do with aesthetics and the ability to tolerate the drugs. Everyone at that level
Is using a ton of gear. They are using everything they can to get an edge. At that point it’s how even they look and whether their body can tolerate all the abuse it takes to put them into that freak category. Put it this way, Arnold was a genetic freak. He looks like a pipsqueek compared to most of the current pros even though his genetics are definitely superior to most. A lot of that mass you see is the gear or dudes would look more like the guys in the 70s and 80s... Dorian Yates is the era where it seems to have really changed.
I agree. The use of Insulin and growth, that got popular in the 90s is what turned these guys into freak shows...along with the use of alot more anabolics and a much better understanding of how to use them combined with diet to produce the freaks we see today. I doubt Arnie was eating a pound of protein every 2hrs while blasting insulin...which just slams nutrients directly into the muscles. I ran slin, anadrol 50 ed, and 750 test ew and put on an easy 50 lbs in 3 months. I couldnt even imagine adding growth and a bunch of other compounds into that mix...hell I dont want to be 400lbs...lol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. The use of Insulin and growth, that got popular in the 90s is what turned these guys into freak shows...along with the use of alot more anabolics and a much better understanding of how to use them combined with diet to produce the freaks we see today. I doubt Arnie was eating a pound of protein every 2hrs while blasting insulin...which just slams nutrients directly into the muscles. I ran slin, anadrol 50 ed, and 750 test ew and put on an easy 50 lbs in 3 months. I couldnt even imagine adding growth and a bunch of other compounds into that mix...hell I dont want to be 400lbs...lol.
For example...in 1975 Lou Ferrigno weighed 168 pounds on stage...peeled. When he came back 1992..he was 315 on stage...peeled. Hmmm..wonder what he did differently? Maybe more sets?...lmfoa!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are many "bodybuilding" angles to a champion.

Great natural genetics?

Great AAS genetics (grow like a weed on them)

Great AAS health genetics (no sides from use)

Great "training" genetics (train heavy & no injuries)

etc , etc ..........thus is why you cannot compare yourself to anyone! Each individual has its own unique biochemistry!
This is one of the best points ive read in this thread. So many variables. If a competitor has 8 or better on a scale of 1-10 on all of these, watch out!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yes well said. I guess it's absolutely possible to have amazing genetics (long muscle bellies, clavicles, narrow hips and excellent muscle shape) and still be a scrawny runt if you suffer from low testosterone.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
does he do synthol?

always wondered if Phil heath used synth in his arms...
Phil i dont know, i think not since he is still competing and on heavy cycles. But Jay Cutler i am pretty sure he uses Synthol in those biceps now that he is retired.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phil i dont know, i think not since he is still competing and on heavy cycles. But Jay Cutler i am pretty sure he uses Synthol in those biceps now that he is retired.
Painless Pumps is still in style... you would be surprised to find out how many guys (pros or retired pros) have used site enhancement oils for years as a means to maintain size with less drugs.
swimfan65 you hit the nail right on the head brother. It’s just not human to be 300lbs+ and peeled down so hard your feet don’t have any fat to cushion your steps on a show stage. And the only way to get there is not exactly pretty. It’s turning your body into a caloric powerhouse capable of almost immediately assimilating huge amounts of food, with drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. So that way you’re always in MPS, always healing, even when you’re breaking down tissue. Because the human body does not, I repeat DOES NOT want to be like that. Nobody has those genetics. Nobody.

I just hope I can keep my 32” waist when I grow up. ;) aren’t we all still growing boys?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For example...in 1975 Lou Ferrigno weighed 168 pounds on stage...peeled. When he came back 1992..he was 315 on stage...peeled. Hmmm..wonder what he did differently? Maybe more sets?...lmfoa!
168 or 268?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
168 or 268?
268...typo. Look at the 77 pics compared to the 94 pics of Lou on stage. 44 years old and 315...peeled. Anyone with brain knows those 50 extra pounds were the result of drugs that werent being used in 77. BTW...he looked awesome at 315.

aaric

aaric

Awards
“What happened?” Bodybuilding is simply going toward its logical conclusion. The day that science and technology allow for bodybuilders that are twice as large as today’s mass monsters to compete, expect that to be the default for pros. It’ll be a while, but if it can be done, it will be. At that point any guy who wants to compete as a pro will need to have started as a teen and go from a 20 yr old mass monster to 30-35 yr old mass mountain in the span of his career. Personally, I don’t have a problem with that, just wish those advancements were already available.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“What happened?” Bodybuilding is simply going toward its logical conclusion. The day that science and technology allow for bodybuilders that are twice as large as today’s mass monsters to compete, expect that to be the default for pros. It’ll be a while, but if it can be done, it will be. At that point any guy who wants to compete as a pro will need to have started as a teen and go from a 20 yr old mass monster to 30-35 yr old mass mountain in the span of his career. Personally, I don’t have a problem with that, just wish those advancements were already available.
What peptides are they taking to induce their meat mass?

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where are all the striations?? Deep cuts? hard grainy look? That look like you take a baseball to him & it would break?

They all look like packaged sausage these days???

AAARRGGHHHHHHH

ripped hard Andreas munzer
I agree 100. The guys today would get slaughtered by the best from the 90s, early 2000's. Flex, LeVrone, Shawn Ray, Nasser. I just named 4 guys who would win this year if he looked like he did at his best. I could probably name 10 more. Funny thing is none ever actually won.