D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
First Cycle
Male
Age-33
Weight-165
Lifting- 10yrs

Week 1 - 12: Test E, 500mg/week (250mg Mon. and 250mg Thurs.
Week 1 - 14: Adex .25 E3D
Week 1 - 14: HCG 500 IU/Week (250 Sun/Wed)
Week 13 - 14: off Test E
Week 15 - 16: Nolvadex 40mg/day
Week 17 - 18: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Any Suggestion?

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
I'm typing too fast, you're bulking or cutting? An oral is an option to add. Cycle looks good
Looking to gain.
Iv been trying to get it perfect as it is my first cycle
Thinking might run an oral on my 2nd cycle
Thanks bro

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to gain.
Iv been trying to get it perfect as it is my first cycle
Thinking might run an oral on my 2nd cycle
Thanks bro
Sounds smart, good luck..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds smart, good luck..
My only suggestions is only use the ai if needed. Estrogen helps you get big and as long as there's no problems then you don't need it. Lots of ppl can handle 500mg without it and if your not one of those ppl it won't take long to find out.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
My only suggestions is only use the ai if needed. Estrogen helps you get big and as long as there's no problems then you don't need it. Lots of ppl can handle 500mg without it and if your not one of those ppl it won't take long to find out.
Thats is a great suggestion bro, thankyou

What about the hcg?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats is a great suggestion bro, thankyou

What about the hcg?
That's gonna be preference, I favor using hcg the last 2 weeks while esters clear. I've seen others use it last 2 weeks and first 2 weeks of pct but running a longer pct clomid 25mg/day for 6 weeks. That method I have not tried.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
That's gonna be preference, I favor using hcg the last 2 weeks while esters clear. I've seen others use it last 2 weeks and first 2 weeks of pct but running a longer pct clomid 25mg/day for 6 weeks. That method I have not tried.
What mg hcg on those last two weeks bro?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What mg hcg on those last two weeks bro?
No mg, anywhere from 500-1000iu every other day. Seen ppl do way more but that seemed like enough for me. Everyone's different, everyone got ways they like to do things. That's what I've done in the past

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
No mg, anywhere from 500-1000iu every other day. Seen ppl do way more but that seemed like enough for me. Everyone's different, everyone got ways they like to do things. That's what I've done in the past

Wondering if it’s better using 250ui twice a week throughout the cycle or last two weeks eod @500ui...

How did it work for you?

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards

Wondering if it’s better using 250ui twice a week throughout the cycle or last two weeks eod @500ui...

How did it work for you?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How did it work for you?
Complete waste of money to run the whole cycle for a test only cycle. Save the money dude..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complete waste of money to run the whole cycle for a test only cycle. Save the money dude..
For a first cycle test only is solid and can make great gains on it while you manage the sides of needed. Then you know exactly what sides you are prone too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a first cycle test only is solid and can make great gains on it while you manage the sides of needed. Then you know exactly what sides you are prone too
You can also run test lower, avoid bloat, avoid sides and get better gains by adding primo. I don't see why we should experiment with ourselves when 500 mg of test almost certainly will raise one's estrogen beyond what's healthy.

Not sure wether you're talking about running hcg during the whole cycle or running test solo?. His question was wether to run hcg the whole cycle not if he should add a compound

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
You can also run test lower, avoid bloat, avoid sides and get better gains by adding primo. I don't see why we should experiment with ourselves when 500 mg of test almost certainly will raise one's estrogen beyond what's healthy.

Not sure wether you're talking about running hcg during the whole cycle or running test solo?. His question was wether to run hcg the whole cycle not if he should add a compound
Yes I was thinking about running 125mg test twice a week , so 25Omg test a week for my first time... thoughts?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I was thinking about running 125mg test twice a week , so 25Omg test a week for my first time... thoughts?
Sounds good. Nah just overkill in my opinion with the hcg but that's up to you. I think you could add something with the rest running it at 250 though. Something mild like primo

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
Sounds good. Nah just overkill in my opinion with the hcg but that's up to you. I think you could add something with the rest running it at 250 though. Something mild like primo
Just not looking forward to testicular atrophy without the HCG, probably run something else with the test my second cycle want to see how body reacts to the test 1st. Well the test and hCG

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just not looking forward to testicular atrophy without the HCG, probably run something else with the test my second cycle want to see how body reacts to the test 1st. Well the test and hCG
That's fine.. and if you feel that you wanna run hcg then do it. Absolutely you should go with your own guts here.

Nolva will take care of that though. Ballshrinking is almost bound to happen but they will come back with a pct.

D_FIT

D_FIT

Awards
That's fine.. and if you feel that you wanna run hcg then do it. Absolutely you should go with your own guts here.

Nolva will take care of that though. Ballshrinking is almost bound to happen but they will come back with a pct.
Have you used hcg before? What was your experience if so

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used hcg before? What was your experience if so
It helps but it's not needed on a little cycle like this or a first time cycle. Nolva is fine. It's like a luxury item. It's not like I feel any different using it. Now if you're planning on gearing for years and run stronger cycles id definitely recommend it.

If you feel the need go for it, it won't hurt

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Chados, HCG will not add much to this other than make your balls feel full. but it wont hurt either so if you want to run it, my doc's protocal for HCG is 300iu daily altho I feel like 300iu 3 days a week is plenty, but the half life is 24 hours. I personally get headaches with too much HCG.
definately use an AI, its better to keep estrogen low, if you let estrogen get too high you'll start having erection problems