Just got labs in and EQ drastically increased my test levels?

Dr. Anabolic

Awards
I have been running my TRT at 200mg/week for years which keeps my test around 800-900. However, I recently added in EQ at 600mg a week and at the 12 week mark I got my labs and my test was greater than 1500! I couldn't find a straight answer if EQ increases test levels as I thought it didn't, and if it doesn't than the EQ must be fake but I don't think this is the case.
Thoughts?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running my TRT at 200mg/week for years which keeps my test around 800-900. However, I recently added in EQ at 600mg a week and at the 12 week mark I got my labs and my test was greater than 1500! I couldn't find a straight answer if EQ increases test levels as I thought it didn't, and if it doesn't than the EQ must be fake but I don't think this is the case.
Thoughts?
Strangely this isn't the first time I've heard this specifically with eq.... And quite honestly I'm really perplexed. There was another member on here a few months ago who claimed the same thing happen.

fowon

Awards
Strangely this isn't the first time I've heard this specifically

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note, 200mg a week is a lot to only put you in the 800's. I know quite a fee ppl on 100-140mg a week that stay in the 900's.

Back to the question, maybe your eq is cut with test?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, 200mg alone would put my levels into ~1500. I use around 100mg a week to be around 700.

Depending on the frequency of injection and time of your labs, the test results can greatly vary.

Dr. Anabolic

Awards
On a side note, 200mg a week is a lot to only put you in the 800's. I know quite a fee ppl on 100-140mg a week that stay in the 900's.

Back to the question, maybe your eq is cut with test?
I went back and i noticed i took the trt the day before the labs. This is likely what caused the increase, though an increase of 500 does seem to be really high. I will credit this w the increase, though I am still unsure if eq causes an increase.

thebraingaz

Awards
Is your TRT from a Doctor or is it self prescribed?

thebraingaz

Awards
So your TRT meds are legit, had to ask, some people on here say they’re on TRT but self prescribe, maybe the other stuff your getting isn’t exactly what’s on the label

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 25
35 and Older 8
rbrooks Anabolics 6