Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know most new folks dont read the rules, but I'll post this here:

2. Do not openly ask for sources

This is for the protection of both members and sources, but mostly the members, if you openly post asking for a source you put yourself at risk for every scammer lurking these boards to email you. You stand to lose a lot of money this way, even your freedom if you are set up by a federal officer.

Not being a dick, just posting for your own knowledge...

GVal2015

Awards
I know most new folks dont read the rules, but I'll post this here:

2. Do not openly ask for sources

This is for the protection of both members and sources, but mostly the members, if you openly post asking for a source you put yourself at risk for every scammer lurking these boards to email you. You stand to lose a lot of money this way, even your freedom if you are set up by a federal officer.

Not being a dick, just posting for your own knowledge...
Damn I didnt think about that. Thank you lol. Makes me wonder if the site i was using is a gov set up, makes me paranoid now damn lol.

GVal2015

Awards
Are you planning to compete?
No probably not, it never came to mind. I just want the Aesthetic Jeff Seid look. It wouldnt be like some one time thing. I really want it as a life style. Right now all i am is average. And I hate average. 162 pounds %13-14 body fat it sucks lol. I want to weigh around 195-200 lbs %7 bf. I just started to contemplate if i should add insulin as well.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No probably not, it never came to mind. I just want the Aesthetic Jeff Seid look. It wouldnt be like some one time thing. I really want it as a life style. Right now all i am is average. And I hate average. 162 pounds %13-14 body fat it sucks lol. I want to weigh around 195-200 lbs %7 bf. I just started to contemplate if i should add insulin as well.
Average, but healthy is always better than huge with Sh1t loads of side effects to deal with later in your life. And it’s never going to be a one time affair. Once you’re in, you’re IN. You’re only 20yrs old.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hi so I plan on doing my first cycle and this is what it consist of.

Week 1-24 HGH Jintropin
(6 iu’s)(3morning/3postworkout) EVERYDAY

Week 1-16 Test Propionate 150mgs/week split to 3 pins throughout the week.

Week 1-16 HCG 500 iu’s/week 2 pins/week

Week 3-43 10 mgs Nolvadex

Week 3-43 .25 mg Anastrozole

Week 25-40 8 iu’s HGH Jintropin everyday
(4morning/4postworkout)

Week 17-25 300 mgs/3pins Test Prop per week

Week 17-25 1000 iu’s HCG per week 2 pins

Week 25-40 450 mgs Test prop per week
4 pins/week

Week 25-41 1500 iu’s hcg per week

Week 25-42 500 iu’s hcg per week

Week 33-40 300 mgs Masteron per week 3 pins/week.

However what im wondering about is if any of you can dm a good site to get some gear from. I found a site, but am not %100 positive if its reliable on the hgh or not. It sells Jintropin 300iu kit liquid formulation produced by GenSci for $600. And am wondering if i should stick to powder HGH. I have been researching for around 6 months now on this cycle, and I know its crazy for a first cycle, but I am ok with the risks. Im 5’10 20 years old and weigh 162 pounds.
Doesn't all HGH come in powder until you reconstitute it?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The look you want needs minimal drugs, I smell lazy
Oops
I see minimum.
But drugs are drugs HGH is a drug like test.
Actually most people that use HGH workout and diet vigorously.
Not sure lazy is it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You think 200lb 7% body fat no drugs huh?
Where did I ever say no drugs?

I said minimal drugs can achieve the Jeff seid look he said hes going for, he doesn't need gh and slin for that. Maybe lazy was the wrong word. But anyway the kid hasn't commented on in about a month anyway

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oops
I see minimum.
But drugs are drugs HGH is a drug like test.
Actually most people that use HGH workout and diet vigorously.
Not sure lazy is it.
Also I was picturing the athlean x guy

Queenraws

Queenraws

Awards
For how long?

Country

Awards
Ive been on gh for yrs my father even longer the issue is getting real gh and finding your right dose