Clomid Alone for Hormone Boost?

shamcha

Awards
Hi guys. This is my first post here i like this forum.
Well im 25 years old and i was looking for something to give me an hormonal boost but witouth starting juice.
Yesterday i got some clomid and took 25mg. Well a couple hours later and until now i started to feel more energetic and with some kinda mood bost… 0 side effects until now. My question is if i take 50mg would i get more of an effect? My plan is to take it M/W/F.
How could i know if it will be beneficial to my muscle growth or the opposite?
How could i realise if i would get more from it if I add from example arimidex?
Im planning on taking it no more than for 2 months.

Thank you very much!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo.. I don't see why you would use this as some kind of steroid replacement. And you first take it then you ask?. Just don't man. Not saying you should do steroids but I'm not sure Clomid is safer in the long run.

shamcha

Awards
Im not planning to do clomid in the long run. And im not looking to replace steroids with clomid. I have never used steroids. And i am interested in clomid to raise a bit my testosterone and free testosterone levels.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I tried 50mg, made me a right mardy twat but that's me. If you're not getting blood work you're going to have to experiment with how you feel imo. I messed around with 25mg 5 days and .25 adex 3 days, strength went up a little, balls nearly exploded ha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not planning to do clomid in the long run. And im not looking to replace steroids with clomid. I have never used steroids. And i am interested in clomid to raise a bit my testosterone and free testosterone levels.
I got that I just don't see it being possible to feel a anything on 1 pill of 25mg

shamcha

Awards
I have came from the gym 2 hours ago. And i notice i see myself bigger and I can see some water retention. Also I have just measured my weight and i have gained 4,4lbs in just 3 days (since I have started the clomid). I havent changed my diet so i have to assume its weight from water.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have came from the gym 2 hours ago. And i notice i see myself bigger and I can see some water retention. Also I have just measured my weight and i have gained 4,4lbs in just 3 days (since I have started the clomid). I havent changed my diet so i have to assume its weight from water.
You better believe thats just water :).

celticthug

Awards
Well. I think is it safe? Yeah! I'd think so? Only seen some posts here and there of guys doing it. I think it will raise your test a little. But not very much. Or it would be much more popular. It's been around for awhile. I think realistically it's best for jump-starting after shut down. I've only used it twice (I'm trt) Both times it gave me some real blurry vision after a week. And like the guy above said,made me a moody bitch. Yeah you can run a low dose anti-e sucide inhibitor with it. You might get a little better effect. Just think there's much better options available to you. Even if you don't wanna start injects.

shamcha

Awards
Well. I think is it safe? Yeah! I'd think so? Only seen some posts here and there of guys doing it. I think it will raise your test a little. But not very much. Or it would be much more popular. It's been around for awhile. I think realistically it's best for jump-starting after shut down. I've only used it twice (I'm trt) Both times it gave me some real blurry vision after a week. And like the guy above said,made me a moody bitch. Yeah you can run a low dose anti-e sucide inhibitor with it. You might get a little better effect. Just think there's much better options available to you. Even if you don't wanna start injects.

Thanks for your reply. What option do you reccomend?

celticthug

Awards
Well all your sarms. About 3 I can think of that have good track record of working. I'm not real informed on sarms. Mk-667 and ostarine would be good place to start. And do some research,not only on the products. But on the sellers rep.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't want to take steroids I believe which omits SARMS as an option. I love MK677 for insane pumps and recomp effects it provides. It needs to be run for a couple months to reap the rewards in terms of physique changes IME but the pumps/alpha feeling workouts come within the first week. I've seen improved gains from Clomid but nothing earth shattering or steroid like. I did need to run an AI along side to keep the bloat at bay and libido up. To be honest I've finished my romance with SERMS with the exception of PCT.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Why use clomid alone? It wouldn't give much of a benefit at all. The SARMS are good such as rad140, mk677 and ostarine.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Also you wouldn't feel clomid. A couple hours after taking it, especially at only 25mg a day.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scratching my head at this thread

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm me for the best way to naturally boost test, lower estrogen amd raise gh in one cap a day. I know it sounds like bs but I will refund you if not totally satisfied.
Also, it will act a lot like Clomid but without the spike in estrogen, and wanting to cry when you see an ASPCA commercial. (Funny but true!)
Also, if you're going to do Clomid for test booster it's usually run with Hcg. That combo is used by endocrine docs before they prescribe test, in part to help see what type of hypogonadism patient has.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pm me for the best way to naturally boost test, lower estrogen amd raise gh in one cap a day. I know it sounds like bs but I will refund you if not totally satisfied.
Also, it will act a lot like Clomid but without the spike in estrogen, and wanting to cry when you see an ASPCA commercial. (Funny but true!)
Also, if you're going to do Clomid for test booster it's usually run with Hcg. That combo is used by endocrine docs before they prescribe test, in part to help see what type of hypogonadism patient has.
I would be curious as to this product you speak of

Country

Awards
Real pct clomid is not gonna cut it hcg is the best and the proper thing to use