Deca

Dds852000

Awards
Looking to add deca to the last 5 weeks of my test 500 cycle. Any suggestions on dosage for max gains?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0mg

Five weeks is useless.

12, 16 to 20 weeks is how you use deca

Dds852000

Awards
Well damn guess I'll have to wait till next cycle then

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Why use Deca, it's a lil late? Just curious, not being a jerk.

celticthug

Awards
Deca D is long estered. Typically I feel it kick in at week 6 or so. 5 week run is not gonna be productive. I like to run it at least 12 weeks or more. You can get a short estered version. 5 weeks of that would work. I'm sure if you do your homework,you could find it.

Dds852000

Awards
Yes the deca I'm getting is short estered and I'm going to run it the last 5 weeks of my cycle. A few guys in my gym run it the same way and keep 90 to 100 percent of their gains during and after pct

celticthug

Awards
Sounds good bro! I was trying to push you in the direction of learning your esters! Need to know all those,and half life's. Not trying be a dick. Just get ya moving in right direction! :)

Dds852000

Awards
Thank you I appreciate it. I've done so much reading on different cycles and how they can affect you. I gotta say I didn't expect everything to be so complex. Lol

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
Wait...✋...

Lets clarify a couple things...

First...Deca cannot be fast....its decanate.

Second... "Deca" is a slang term used when referring to Nandrolone Decanate.

Third...if you are referring to what I think you are referring to...you mean Nandrolone Phynlpropionate or NPP for short.

As far as what to do? Take the advice of my high school football coach and "keep it simple, stupid".

Novice aas use should consist of test e or c 4, 5, or 600mg with maybe nandro decanate 4 or 500mg 12 to 14 weeks...pushing it you can add dbol...

THATS ALL!

BN

Dds852000

Awards
I'm talking about running both for 12 weeks. I've already decided not to run it in the end of my first cycle. I was told 500 test c and 200 nd. But then also told not to run the 2 together from 2 different friends who have been on steroids for years.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
There is nothing wrong with those two ran together...

Either do test c 500mg

Or

Test c 500 + ND 400

Or listen to your friends...

Your choice

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
I doubt any person on here would suggest you run ND and not some type of test at the same time...

Dds852000

Awards
Well they say opposite of each other lol. I think I'm gonna run the 5 and 4 like you said. I have 4 months to decide what I want to run next. So plenty of time to look into it. Appreciate the help by the way

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
Sure np...please do take this time to learn as much as you can...there is alot of good information here. Pointer...find credible source information and study all you can. Not just forum opinions...that info can range from good to bad and is perspective based and is subjective.

Dds852000

Awards
Ok so o went with 250mg test every 3 days and 300mg deca split on Sunday and Thursday. I feel like I should up my test though cuz I don't feel as energized as I did on my first cycle. I'm one month in. Any suggestions? Stay with 250 every 3 days or go up on test?

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
Just find some NPP and you will be Gucci for 5-6 weeks. Def will give u a quick blast.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0mg

Five weeks is useless.

12, 16 to 20 weeks is how you use deca
This. 5 weeks is just dumb and a complete waste of gear. I run test and deca equal for about 20 weeks..like 600 and 600..or 500 and 400. Deca is good, SLOW, gainer.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait...✋...

Lets clarify a couple things...

First...Deca cannot be fast....its decanate.

Second... "Deca" is a slang term used when referring to Nandrolone Decanate.

Third...if you are referring to what I think you are referring to...you mean Nandrolone Phynlpropionate or NPP for short.

As far as what to do? Take the advice of my high school football coach and "keep it simple, stupid".

Novice aas use should consist of test e or c 4, 5, or 600mg with maybe nandro decanate 4 or 500mg 12 to 14 weeks...pushing it you can add dbol...

THATS ALL!

BN
Yes. Deca is not the name of the gear. It is the name of the ester..the longest acting ester out there..might be some new longer ones I'm not aware of though. There is no such thing as as short acting ester version of deca...being that deca is the ester. So much for the "tons of research" this cat did.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
man I felt amazing with 800test 450deca every week. but it took like 6 weeks for it to kick in...