Hcg sources

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Wondering if anyone has any sources on where to get hcg. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to get my body functioning properly again.(shrunken balls, low libido). Please list any reliable sources or message me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1: we can't source here

2: when I was working as a pharmacist technician, for a pharmacy, we could not source legit hcg. The highest was 56.279% purity. This was through pharmaceutical methods with 100% proper storage and shipping and not even reconstituteding it, but leave in powder form for testing. So whatever you might buy most likely will be bunk all together and if your lucky it will be super underdosed.

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Well guess all I could do is try diffrent websites and hope for the best right? I mean hcg is probally the only thing that can get me going again, down there right?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guess all I could do is try diffrent websites and hope for the best right? I mean hcg is probally the only thing that can get me going again, down there right?
No hcg is actually very poor for getting it up and going again. Hcg has a limited purpose. I don't feel like getting in depth right now on hcg(I might later) but if misused I can do more harm then good. Plus why try to find something that will at best be very underdosed. Go for it if you want.

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Any other ways to get the boys going again and back to size?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcg is great on cycle(if a shorter cycle as hcg can be very very detrimental if used for to long) or while ester are clearing (best option IMO). other than it's is worthless. Best thing to get the boys working is clomid for sure!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second on Clomid.

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Good to know my last cycle was
- test blend 625mg a week 1-12
-pct clomid week 10-14
50/50/25/25

If I start clomid again what do you guys recommend me running it at and for how long

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
And put has been over with for 3 1/2 months now too

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info is needed.
Are trying to start back up again?

Are you setting up a pct for another cycle?

If not for pct for another cycle then why?

Symptoms?

Etc?

More info is needed

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Start another pct to just get my boys work and get back to normal

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Low libido, shrunken balls 4 months after pct now. Should I start another pct to try to get back to normal with clomid?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low libido, shrunken balls 4 months after pct now. Should I start another pct to try to get back to normal with clomid?
Yep honestly if it is legit clomid that should be all you need. Run 25mg for 8 weeks. If you want to play extra safe you can throw in a natty t-booster but it's not necessary. Although if do choose to use one I recommend kings blood by Olympus labs but there are some other good ones just look around here. But as I said legit clomid should be more than enough on its own

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait. Nobody noticed?

You didn't wait until the test cleared to start PCT?
Weeks 1-12 Test 625mg (What was the test blend?)
Weeks 10-14 PCT?

That should have been Weeks 14-20 PCT
So, you can start your first PCT now, and agreed with ^^^ 25mg for 8 weeks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait. Nobody noticed?

You didn't wait until the test cleared to start PCT?
Weeks 1-12 Test 625mg (What was the test blend?)
Weeks 10-14 PCT?

That should have been Weeks 14-20 PCT
So, you can start your first PCT now, and agreed with ^^^ 25mg for 8 weeks.
Good catch my friend! Frankly I'm tired AF so I was barely reading this lol

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Going to be starting a cycle soon and all this reading about fake hcg is starting to worry me.
Im starting to wonder if what i have is even legit at this point. Am i allowed to state what i have
but not were i got it? With ought breaking any rules?

If not, is anyone willing to message me that's knowledgeable on the subject to give me their input?
Trying to do things right the first time with HCG.
Thanks in advance.

Glow

Awards
I think there are plenty of sites selling the product. Just do a few googles and look at the reviews to help you identify a legit company. Good luck though.

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Did you manage to find a company? Would be nice to know bud

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ordered some but I can’t speak for it’s legitimacy. Haven’t taken t yet. But I have taken their rolax and it’s legit

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1: we can't source here

2: when I was working as a pharmacist technician, for a pharmacy, we could not source legit hcg. The highest was 56.279% purity. This was through pharmaceutical methods with 100% proper storage and shipping and not even reconstituteding it, but leave in powder form for testing. So whatever you might buy most likely will be bunk all together and if your lucky it will be super underdosed.
Your pharmacist didn't know about Ovidrel (rHCG). It's pure hCG.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know its working if your testes were small then become medium to large.