1/4 Andro lethargy and back pump

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, currently going into my 4th week of
330mg 1Andro
330mg 4Andro (previously at 220 for 3 weeks)
Ar1micare 8 caps a day (as of yesterday)
AMS Decavol (19dhea) started yesterday
I have some painful back pumps and the Ar1micare helps, but still there and comes back after a while. I've had them the last few days. Any advice?

Also have been lethargic as **** since I started with garbage libido.

I have Epi Andro but I've never used it before... Should I add it in? Thanks!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Also besides the sides I haven't really noticed much of anything. Maybe slightly fuller muscles? Slightly heavier weights but the lethargy holds me back some

chrys

Awards
For back pumps then add taurine. Lethargy is a problem, had similar issue when in epi cycle...it sucks especially if you have an office work and drags you out of the gym. Hope someone can shed some light. I am thinking of having a similar cycle after xmas...so looking forward to seeing how it works!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add potassium and magnesium for pumps.

Lethargy?
Maybe Sup3r DHEA or similar. Dermacrine.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I have seen little to no changes at all on this cycle in terms of look. High protein always and cycle between high and low carb days. Getting pissed now... **** was expensive

Brandon25

Awards
I guess it works different for different people I ran 1 andro and 4 andro at 330 for 8 weeks and took clomid for pct. I went from 172 to 188 then dropped to 184 after pct was done. Muscles were lots fuller and my strength was through the roof. Actually hurt myself from increasing weight so quickly and had to take some time off. I plan to run another cycle starting in January. Then once I finish pct cut down in April and May for summer.

Dubc1231

Awards
How did you run your clomid? 50/50/25/25? Today is day 1 of week 4 for my 1/4-Andro stack. Been running it at 360mg/ed.