Dexter Won!

buster12

Awards
dam you. I was about to post it . Finally a competitor who deserved it that night. Srry fatso ( i mean jay)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
damn, I've been so wrapped up in moving into my house and recovering from my wedding, until I have been blanketed the last 4 days, well, this whole month really...I completely forgot about the O' ...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna murder my girlfriend if Jay won again.

buster12

Awards
I actually picked the correct top 5 2 months ago in a thread, but i changed it in my recent thread. Once a wolf fan always a wolf fan.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
whould have been Fun to see Wolf in the top 3 ! the big bad wolf will be back !!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
damn you're fast.. i was about to post it but now you beat me to it...

hard to believe Jay got knocked off 1st spot...

the big question now is will Jay retire w/o his 3 Olympia win

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I def. felt like some of the judging was off. I felt bad for Wolf and Samuel.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wolf didn't look as good as last year.
I dont know why people keep saying this. wolf is bigger and badder than ever. He just was too flat. Some experts say his uppeer body is good and below the waist turned out not so good.

have you noticed the waist reduction came into play this O. Dennis James lost 20 lbs and trimmed his waist. this paves the way for more streamlined waists . I'm not going to say size because size always wins , just in this specific Olympia the judges favored a smaller mid-section. smaller midsection. Dennis for sure has a shot. Rockey R. looked damn good as well. so did Freeman

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
smeaton you continue to amaze me....:think:

someone post the results.

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards

1) Dex
2) Jay
3) Phil
4) Wolf
5) Toney

I'm glad to see this line-up, definitely sets a precedent for more pleasing aesthetics to come from Mr. O in the future.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first, I am thrilled that Dex won, but we all knew if Jay lost, he was not going past #2 regardless of how he looked. Heath looked great and better than WOlf IMO, so the next spot was #4

Now, for next year if Dex and jay are not in it, then it is a wide open field.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a jay fan as ive said a million times but i think he still won it. Ive been pushing for dexter to win for years and im happy that he did. Phil looked great, he and wolf will be fighting through the years to come. Wolf is good but he did not come in full. Freeman the best ive ever seen him. I liked Ahbad i think he has got some good potential and the haircut was cool haha. I think dexter has to come back next year now that he is champ and itll probably force Cutler back as well. I dont think next years olympia will be that good, more like this years but it would be interesting to see Ronnie comeback :twisted:

buster12

Awards
whould have been Fun to see Wolf in the top 3 ! the big bad wolf will be back !!!
O yeah. The one critique i had for him the first night is that he started flatenning. I thought he needed to carb up. I heard in an interview with dennis that he carbed up for the second day and he looked really good the second night,. He even admitted he wasnt 100% the first night. He sais he will proly do the arnold

buster12

Awards
I actually just looked at picks of wolf last year. The back of his legs look like 25% better this year.

Wolfpack! , " rollout"

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I amaze myself sometimes.:dance: Wolf looked worst than last year yeah I contradicted myself..haha. Very flat. Hope he learns and improves for next year. I was expecting more changes. Tri's and back not much if any change. His quads are humongous.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone ever deserved to win the Mr. Olympia, it was Dexter. One of the most consistent, in terms of form, throughout the years. Finally, symmetry and poise are beginning to matter.

buster12

Awards
I amaze myself sometimes.:dance: Wolf looked worst than last year yeah I contradicted myself..haha. Very flat. Hope he learns and improves for next year. I was expecting more changes. Tri's and back not much if any change. His quads are humongous.
I agree and disagree. I do think that he made some good changes(hams especially). If he didnt show up flat everyone would agree he did better than last year.
So in that respect he was better than last year; but just cam in too flat.
he knows what changes he has to make and he can make them. Question is, are the changes gonna sacrafice his killer waist.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
victor martinez will win next year, he probably woulda won this year if he wasnt hurt. jay deserved 4th. it should have been dexter, heath, wolf, and douchebag.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Dexter looks fantastic he's just so short though.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
victor martinez will win next year, he probably woulda won this year if he wasnt hurt. jay deserved 4th. it should have been dexter, heath, wolf, and douchebag.
:icon_lol: Douchebag...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome, I've always liked dexter jackson, and he works out at the golds right down the street from where I just moved too, jacksonville, FL.

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
Victor Martinez is the next Mr. Olympia and shouldve been 2007 as well and all those guys were lucky he was hurt

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wolf made good changes with hams and glutes imo, even calves and lower back got bigger so its obvious he was working on his weak points. Still needs more muscle maturity imo. He would have got 1st or 2nd if he didnt come in so flat. I think they are still trying to make him grow and pay his dues. Jay is learning that sheer mass isnt gonna cut it anymore with the current lineups.

dommer

Banned
Awards
where can i get pictures of the guys from this year i want to see what type of condition they were all in

NAS

NAS

Awards
I was glad to hear that dex won it, I think he deserved it, it was amazing that phil got 3rd in his first O(cant wait to congratulate him next time he;s in the gym!), overall im satisfied with the results but there is always going to be disputes, the judging was a little off but not ridiculous like last year