Phil Heath 3 weeks out

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Phil Heath is great for this sport he's a very likable guy, very humbled and a good representative for bb, I predict he'll be MR. O one day.

I think he has a contract with Weider but does he have a supplement contract?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too sure but that's the kind of guy that is cool to hang around

"I don't need anyone screaming at me" lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phil looks quite large these days :goodpost:

Seeing that kind of vascularity on somebody so big is damn impressive.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
phil heath is looking f*kin awsome. cant wait to see him next to the Wolf. Phil will be a contender in the top 5 at least. He has a supplement contract wit Met-rx i believe that how its spelled

buster12

Awards
He has a supplement contract wit Met-rx i believe that how its spelled
I think that is the only mistake he made. He would be even more known if he had signed with a bigger better publicized company. Surprised it wasn't BSN because his trainer is Hany Rambod and hes in charge of finding the talent for BSN. Could you imagine if he did. Phil heath is without a doubt my favorite bodybuilder and the man has serious style. Never seen him without his gucci wallet, or wearing jordan.

NAS

NAS

Awards
Phil looks freaking awsome, he trains at my gym every so often so we get a first hand glimps of the "gift", he will be in the top 5 for sure. Its always a trip to see the usual big guys then Phil comes in

ProCreator

Awards
I think that is the only mistake he made. He would be even more known if he had signed with a bigger better publicized company. Surprised it wasn't BSN because his trainer is Hany Rambod and hes in charge of finding the talent for BSN. Could you imagine if he did. Phil heath is without a doubt my favorite bodybuilder and the man has serious style. Never seen him without his gucci wallet, or wearing jordan.

Phil has a very good contract with Met-rx. I know they are planning a new marketing plan with him for 2009 and 2010 so expect to see him in more ads.

Hany

HanyRambod.com

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a class guy. I think I'm a fan.

buster12

Awards
Phil has a very good contract with Met-rx. I know they are planning a new marketing plan with him for 2009 and 2010 so expect to see him in more ads.

Hany

HanyRambod.com
hany its an honor just to have you respond to my post. Im currently traing with palumbo, but i thought long and hard before i did it was between him and you. I have a slow metabolism sow i was very intigued with dave, its worked thus far. Anyway your the man and congratulations on the enormity of your succes and that of your clients.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Just from watching this, I think he really does seem like a class act. One thing I think about sometimes when I see his pictures is his race. Is he mixed or something? I just assumed he was black but he's got like green eyes or something. Weird. But I've always been impressed with the symmetry he has even at his size. It's good to see guys like him out there. I've never been a fan of the loud, annoying, Coleman-Titus types.