Primeval labs EAA Max- orange sherbet

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So First off want to thank the solution and primeval for selecting and sending me this product.

love and lust poems

Taste- Orange Sherbert--I haven't had to many orange sherbet flavored supplements if any at all. I have tried some creamsicle protein and recently had ample hills orange creamsicle in orlando. But not quite sherbet. I used to eat it often as a kid I really liked it. Anyway onto this flavor I mixed it 1.25 scoops in 32 Oz water..and the taste is still strong. I don't get any candy/artificial stick to your teeth type flavor with this. Its also not chalky in texture at all like some other that goes down the wrong way so to speak. I think they nailed it as far as the sweetness goes.. it definitely is not your typical orange flavor , and not like an xtend blood orange either. Its less on the fruity natural side and more on the sherbet side IMO but at the same time not chemical tasting..

Mixability-- The powder as you can see is fine. not chalky either. I shake my things quick maybe 5-10 seconds then thats the end of it. This dilute in the water right away..doesn't foam( very much) and doesn't settle at the bottom. They did a great job with this part of the product specifically

Formula as you can see is more than your average as it has in added Cyclic dextrin and D Ribose along with a little potassium and a little bit of sodium. Everything is dosed in the average range of similar product..maybe even a tad better. I'm not super familiar with EAA formula's as I have pretty much only used intra blast which is the kitchen sink of intra workouts. But this is very well put together.

Cost-- Primeval is always having deals so sometimes you find this Buy one get one.. or at least buy one get one half off . Its between 30-40 depending on where you look but like I said there are almost deals. I'd like to see this in a 90 serving tub down the line.. Wonder if they are working on that.

How I used it--- I train fasted almost every day I workout.. I work midnights( 6pm to 6 am) have an hour commute to and from NYC and so with my schedule training fasted is just the only way I can sort of do it to conserve the most time and get the most sleep. So on most workout days I took 1.25 scoops( Back and leg days) 1 scoop ( Chest and Shoulder and on arm days) I also took 1 scoop intra on days I did just cardio( wanted something delicious to break up the 25 minutes). Used this about 8 times so far... What do I notice.. Hard to say.. I think EAA for me has always been something you sort of take as preventative more so like a multi or fish oil. But the studies do seem to show training fasted there is more of a benefit or if you are in caloric deficit. ( Not here to argue the point just some data I have seen) no way making any claims one way or the other. But for me I like it maybe or as a mental thing then anything else. I have better workouts when I sip something other than water. Recovery... really tough one for me because I work weird hours my recovery and sleep differs which really makes the largest difference for me. But I'd rather take this then not take it. If I can find a deal on it , or if I was in a deficit its something I would consider adding in for sure.

Thanks again for sending this out ... positive experience for sure

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Much appreciated my man.
it has been on BOGO the last 8 weeks. and there is a 10% off code on top of that. So you are looking at $18/30 servings
There is plenty of good deals on it and its 40% off now from direct.

Very cost effective for a great EAA Product that tastes flawless

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated my man.
it has been on BOGO the last 8 weeks. and there is a 10% off code on top of that. So you are looking at $18/30 servings
There is plenty of good deals on it and its 40% off now from direct.

Very cost effective for a great EAA Product that tastes flawless
Is the 10% off for A1 Supplements? Do you have the code handy?