EAA Max Review - Mango Pineapple

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please note that I received this product from a promo.

The following is my review after 7 days of using the amino product.

Taste: 9/10
The taste for this is very refreshing with the blend of mango and pineapple being very close to split 50/50. I will not lie that I expected a much bolder taste because of the fruit taste being advertised. Mango and pineapples are very sweet, but the drink covered the amino taste very well and made it a much lighter in flavor, which is pretty good to avoid any stronger artificial tastes. I used in with various oz of water and surprisingly you didn't loose the mango pineapple taste even when I mixed it in 22oz of water, which is a good thing if you like to mix aminos with plenty of water to hydrate.

Mixability: 7.5/10
There is some foaming that occurs with this and it takes a while to settle. More often than not I found myself seeing some graininess left at the bottom of the shaker and left for a bad chemical like taste. For the most part it mixed well but it could definitely be improved in these two areas. When I used it with 22 oz of water I didn't notice this, perhaps because the powder had more time to dissolve in the water during my workout and more water made for less air for foam.

Performance: 9/10
Since introducing aminos and carbs as my intras I have been having great workouts with much better pumps and endurance. I didn't notice anything exceptional from this product, but it has the essential profile and a bit of carbs in there to aid in endurance.
I typically used in in the mornings with a bit of caffeine as my commute drink to work. I noticed it aided a bit in appetite suppression compared to just some caffeine.

Conclusion: 9.5
Based on average score I would have given this an 8.5, but I am giving it a 9.5 because of the following.
1. Used as an intra with ~22oz of water + some carbs and you got yourself a great tasting endurance/performance drink
2. I discovered this particular flavor made for an AMAZING margarita... it was Friday night and wanted to enjoy myself a bit. I did 8 oz of water with 1 scoop and 1 shot of Tequila Reposado.. WOW. Low calorie delicious drink! The wife loved it and we had another cocktail the day after.

If you are looking for an intra drink do not hesitate to pick this up to try for yourself.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mowglisml Very Nicely Done Review !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Easy fix on the mixability
Mix the night before, store in fridge and 0 particles at all.
Super cold and fresh too when you go to train

Nice work here brother
- Bob

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Easy fix on the mixability
Mix the night before, store in fridge and 0 particles at all.
Super cold and fresh too when you go to train

Nice work here brother
- Bob
Good Idea !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off thanks to The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
For me this has been a very refreshing drink. I chose watermelon,* by far this was the best tasting watermelon flavor I've had compared to other watermelon drinks I've had in the past pwo and creatines.
I chose to drink mine post work out, about 2 hours after training, and non training days around 8am.
For those that follow me know I have a tremendous amount of responsibility on my plate in reference to my work schedule.* My workouts are at 3am and work a minimum of 11 to 15 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. Manual labor.
I have definitely noticed a refreshed feeling since starting my EAA MAX.* I can train in am, and find myself dropping down doing Pushups at 2pm while on the jobsite. Definitely has an impact on recovery for me.
1. Taste, I personally loved it and would recommend it to others.
2. Mix, perfect for me. Lil foamy at the top, no grainy floaters. I mixed with 16.9 Oz of water. Perfect
20181121_044758.jpg

3. Recovery, as stated above. Always feeling refreshed and ready to go
I will definitely add this product to my lineup of staples. I've seen this before bogo, hope to see it again.