Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primeval Labs EAA Max Giveaway

Welcome Primeval Labs as a new board sponsor to Anabolic Minds. With that being said let us giveaway their top selling amino acid product EAA Max.

What is EAA MAX?

EAA Max is the culmination of years of research and testing that has resulted in a truly effective, properly dosed EAA supplement that also tastes phenomenal!

-Increases muscle protein synthesis
- Prevents muscle protein breakdown
- Enhances performance
- Supports hydration
- Improves metabolism
- Combats hunger
- Speeds recovery
- Supports muscle growth
- Enhance mitochondrial function
- Ideal for training AND non-training days!

Giveaway Contest

Answer the following questions:
-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX?
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try.
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite!
-5 winners will be chosen.

Giveaway Rules
- Must live in the U.S.
- Must leave a detailed review on the forum in the supplement company section for Primeval Labs & on their main webpage

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primeval-labs/

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Giveaway Contest

-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? Yes only one flavor
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. would love to try strawberry mango
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Have only tried Cherry Lemonade - delicious

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried!

Watermelon!!! (I've not had a watermelon that nailed it.)

-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite!
Never tried them.

You mean 4?... (teases pinky by corner of mouth)

:afro:

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, i have not.
Mango pinneapple sounds very delicious.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? I have never tried it at all
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Orange Sherbert sounds delicious
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Never tried it, but heard great reviews

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? No, but I have tried Intracell 7
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Anything cherry is my jam
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! The tropical flavor is what I tried. It was pretty tasty,but…….. cherry would have been better.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Q1....No, just unflavored by USP
Q2....Watermelon sounds great
Q3....Never tried them

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Q3....Never tried them
Nobody gets watermelon right.
Cherry always tastes like cough medicine to me. It's me.
Good luck bro. USP is great with their flavors so you'll have something to compare to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs - Welcome to the AM Family !!

-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? - Sorry to say I have not.
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Orange Sherbert sounds really good !!
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! ?????
-5 winners will be chosen. and I hope I am one of them - Thank You!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice! Love Primeval's products!

1) Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? No
2) If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Cherry Lemonade sounds delicious!
3) If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! N/A

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried it yet. Lots of good flavors to choose from. I'll go with Mango Pineapple.

I train first thing in morning sometimes so I like to use Amino Acid supplements from time to time. You can count on me to post an honest review.

Thanks for the promo and welcome Primeval Labs!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? NO
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Orange
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Have yet to try

Hope you choose me will leave an honest review. Could really use this as I train fasted. And am on my 2nd week back in the gym after 7.5 week injury.
Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those chosen,
here is an outline for the review.

- Keep it short, simple and to the point hitting the main area's
- Please make a SEPARATE thread in the Primeval Labs Subsection

Use for at least 7-10 days before scripting your review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primeval-labs/307324-primeval-labs-eaa.html#post6126111

Primeval Labs EAA Max

Taste

Pineapple Mango - I have had a few mango flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform have always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is a very bold mango flavor out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor pairs very well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two , but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 20oz per serving(Scoop). Upon touching the water the powder started to dissolve and after a few shakes it left no clumps. There was a touch of foam upon mixing but it went away instantly. You can even mix this with a spoon and there was no issues.

Formula

Per Serving:
5g of BCAA's
2.5g Leucine
1.25g Valine
1.25g Isoleucine

EAA’s:
L-Lysine (300mg) → Aids muscle protein synthesis, calcium absorption, and recovery
L-Threonine (225mg) → Stimulate MPS
L-Phenylalanine (200mg) → Improve Mood & Energy
L-Tryptophan (50mg) → Boosts Mood
L-Histidine (25mg) → Improve Endurance/Recovery
L-Methionine (20mg) → aid performance / antioxidant

Cluster Dextrins → Very fast digesting carb powder
D Ribose → forms ATP (Cellular energy)

Cost & Overall

$30 for 30 servings. Considering you are getting a complex BCAA Product with added EAA’s and extras that is a very fair price. Not only is this a great BCAA/EAA complex you get fantastic flavoring that really helps the product shine. EAA’s have been shown to be superior to just BCAA’s intra-workout so this is a great intra-workout cocktail. This is also made to be stacked with additional carbs if you have to leeway in your calories to improve your performance & endurance. To me this is well worth the money to pick up a tub and give it a go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Template !!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard great things about it
Mango pineapple definitely sounds great
I’d be glad to leave a thorough review on the product if I get chosen, thanks and goodluck to everyone else!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? NO
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Orange
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Have yet to try

Hope you choose me will leave an honest review. Could really use this as I train fasted. And am on my 2nd week back in the gym after 7.5 week injury.
Thanks
Q3....Never tried them
Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? I have never tried it at all
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. Orange Sherbert sounds delicious
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Never tried it, but heard great reviews
No, i have not.
Mango pinneapple sounds very delicious.
Giveaway Contest

-Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? Yes only one flavor
-If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try. would love to try strawberry mango
-If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! Have only tried Cherry Lemonade - delicious
Winners
Will be collecting information for the review.
Please review the guideline I posted above and found here for your review.
Please use for 7-10 days and then post a seperate review thread in the subforum found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primeval-labs/

Any questions before posting please email me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20181114_164708.jpg

Chosen this morning. ..
On the door step this evening. ...
Thanks The Solution

clutch_72

Awards
I use EAA MAX and EAA Sleep every day, I've also used EAA MAX Energy and Mega Pre

Have you never tried Primeval Labs EAA MAX? Yes two flavors
If you haven’t let us know and tell us which flavor you would like to try.
If you have tell us which flavor has been your favorite! I love the sweet tea flavor

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mowglisml Very Nicely Done Review !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off thanks to The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
For me this has been a very refreshing drink. I chose watermelon,* by far this was the best tasting watermelon flavor I've had compared to other watermelon drinks I've had in the past pwo and creatines.
I chose to drink mine post work out, about 2 hours after training, and non training days around 8am.
For those that follow me know I have a tremendous amount of responsibility on my plate in reference to my work schedule.* My workouts are at 3am and work a minimum of 11 to 15 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. Manual labor.
I have definitely noticed a refreshed feeling since starting my EAA MAX.* I can train in am, and find myself dropping down doing Pushups at 2pm while on the jobsite. Definitely has an impact on recovery for me.
1. Taste, I personally loved it and would recommend it to others.
2. Mix, perfect for me. Lil foamy at the top, no grainy floaters. I mixed with 16.9 Oz of water. Perfect
20181121_044758.jpg

3. Recovery, as stated above. Always feeling refreshed and ready to go
I will definitely add this product to my lineup of staples. I've seen this before bogo, hope to see it again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off thanks to The Solution for allowing me to review Primeval-labs EAA MAX.
For me this has been a very refreshing drink. I chose watermelon,* by far this was the best tasting watermelon flavor I've had compared to other watermelon drinks I've had in the past pwo and creatines.
I chose to drink mine post work out, about 2 hours after training, and non training days around 8am.
For those that follow me know I have a tremendous amount of responsibility on my plate in reference to my work schedule.* My workouts are at 3am and work a minimum of 11 to 15 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. Manual labor.
I have definitely noticed a refreshed feeling since starting my EAA MAX.* I can train in am, and find myself dropping down doing Pushups at 2pm while on the jobsite. Definitely has an impact on recovery for me.
1. Taste, I personally loved it and would recommend it to others.
2. Mix, perfect for me. Lil foamy at the top, no grainy floaters. I mixed with 16.9 Oz of water. Perfect View attachment 174734
3. Recovery, as stated above. Always feeling refreshed and ready to go
I will definitely add this product to my lineup of staples. I've seen this before bogo, hope to see it again.
Nice Review !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bbartsche
GQdaLEGEND

let me know when you guys can get your reviews up!
- Bob

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor I went with was Orange Sherbert. Man this was very delicious. Tasted like melted orange sherbert ice cream. I always loved orange sherbert growing up, so drinking something like this without all the calories was a blessing. It is not too tangy and not too sweet, hits all the right notes of what orange sherbert is, delicious

20181117_204430 (1).jpg

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 16oz per scoop. As soon as the powder touched the water, it started to mix in, gave it a few shakes and voilà no issues of clumping. There was a tad bit of foaminess at the top, but went away after a few seconds.

20181117_204607(1).jpg

Recovery was a little increased, I usually train fasted, so adding this as my intra had me feeling good, nothing too major, but there was a little bit, that helps out a lot.

As far as cost goes, I have seen it for around $30 for 30 servings, which is quite a good price, for a fully dosed eaa formula. The flavoring alone is worth that price, but throw in that awesome blend, and man, you are getting what you pay for with this. For me, after my tub is done, I will most likely pick up another tub or two.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The flavor I went with was Orange Sherbert. Man this was very delicious. Tasted like melted orange sherbert ice cream. I always loved orange sherbert growing up, so drinking something like this without all the calories was a blessing. It is not too tangy and not too sweet, hits all the right notes of what orange sherbert is, delicious

View attachment 175175

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 16oz per scoop. As soon as the powder touched the water, it started to mix in, gave it a few shakes and voilà no issues of clumping. There was a tad bit of foaminess at the top, but went away after a few seconds.

View attachment 175176

Recovery was a little increased, I usually train fasted, so adding this as my intra had me feeling good, nothing too major, but there was a little bit, that helps out a lot.

As far as cost goes, I have seen it for around $30 for 30 servings, which is quite a good price, for a fully dosed eaa formula. The flavoring alone is worth that price, but throw in that awesome blend, and man, you are getting what you pay for with this. For me, after my tub is done, I will most likely pick up another tub or two.
Its on BOGO some places for around $20 for 30 servings, and Primeval was 40% off all weekend for BF/CM which is right around that price. Do some earching and you can always find deals

Appreciate the detail good sir
- Bob

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice review .. mine will be up thurs or Friday .. have it all written up just need time to make it look pretty lol

Yup I actually picked up 2 for $35 on Black Friday deal .. taste is so delicious !!