NickW or anyone else??????

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
In Competition do you wear more than one Bench Shirt?Ok i have only wore ONE shirt in comp before but this time i was thinking of doing my first 2 lifts with one shirt then changing on my last lift to a tighter shirt for (hopefully) a 580-600lbs try.Is this normal to do?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
been done before. how long do you have in between lifts? most guys advise against it, generally opening with a larger bench #, lattimer comes to mind.

JMO.

actually, you might find this board more helpful, xxxxxxxxxxxx, mostly competitive PL'ers with a hint of BB'ing in the air.

Last edited:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Time in between Depends on how many lifters will be there.My crew will be there to help with the shirts so i may give it a go.Need to read more over at Monster muscle too.I guess it will decide on how i feel that day!If im feeling really strong i will start heavy but cant go to high cause i have to hit My FIRST lift no matter what!!Thanks Beelzebub!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you join there or no? i'm erasing that site when you're done with it. weeding out guys that aren't wanted there.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
You can do it, but I would advise against it if the shirts are closed back. They take too long and expend too much energy getting on and off. Open back is the way to go (if the rules allow it).

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
you join there or no? i'm erasing that site when you're done with it. weeding out guys that aren't wanted there.
Beelzebub email me that site cause i havent had time to get in it yet.
NICK W tried to email you and it bounched back.Can u both email me at
Let me know when you get my email down so i can erase it from here.thanks guys