Inzer lever vs single prong?

J

jcfit

Awards
I am trying to decide between the inzer lever or single prong but am wondering if the excess leather that is tucked inside the lever belt causes any pinching/discomfort?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t notice any discomfort but I may have briefly when I first got mine. I love that I can flip the ‘switch’ for tightening and un-tightening. The only downside is having to unscrew and fit the belt when I change to deadlifts because I place the belt in a different spot. Even then, it’s still just a few seconds

J

jcfit

Awards
yea I was leaning towards the lever for the ease of tightening and loosening between sets, just wasn't sure if the excess leather caused any discomfort. Thanks for the help!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Reg. I like my lever a lot. Its just way easier to deal with.

P

Physiqz

Awards
I personally have both but I actually prefer to use the single prong, I just like how it feels to mentally lock in and it's more old school idk. But for training in general I just use the lever belt. And no i've never had any issues with pinching.

S

sarge40

Awards
My lever belt does pinch me occassionally, but reminds me that I can stand to lose a few pounds. I prefer my lever over my single prong because when properly adjusted, the lever belt is much easier to put on and remove. With my single prong, I find myself relying on pulling it against some equipment to get a tight fit and to get off.