The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I have so far, any ideas or comments would be great.

Toremifene
6-oxo extreme 4 bottles
Retain 2
Drive 8 caps a day, 2 bottles
Mass FX added week 2 of pct
Lipotrophin AM

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Here's what I have so far, any ideas or comments would be great.

Toremifene
6-oxo extreme 4 bottles
Retain 2
Drive 8 caps a day, 2 bottles
Mass FX added week 2 of post cycle therapy
Lipotrophin AM
looks like you got the money...id add some MAN clout, a pump product like Hemodraulix, BCAAs, and maybe try some l-histadine if the boners become hard to come by, ive been researching it a lil. Id probably wait for the mass fx til week 3.

what was your cycle that youre coming off?

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
looks like you got the money...id add some MAN clout, a pump product like Hemodraulix, BCAAs, and maybe try some l-histadine if the boners become hard to come by, ive been researching it a lil. Id probably wait for the mass fx til week 3.

what was your cycle that youre coming off?
Just out of curiosity, how come you say to wait till week 3 for the MassFX? I'm thinking about using it for my PCT test booster... is holding off on a natty Test Booster till week 3 normal?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just out of curiosity, how come you say to wait till week 3 for the MassFX? I'm thinking about using it for my post cycle therapy test booster... is holding off on a natty Test Booster till week 3 normal?
well its personal preference. I mean i like to get my SERM working and my AI(if used) workin on their own first. People may argue the natty test boosters will slow recovery during the first few weeks. I just said 3 because thats probably what i would do in this situation but at least give the SERM and 6oxoXT a week on its own. Same goes for the anticort(retain2) i would hold off til week 2 or 3 cuz cortisol levels dont seem to spike until that time. Its not like its a calculated studied science we are doing here its more so skeptiscism, experience, and educated guesses. Without weekly bloodwork its hard to tell whats really going on with levels in our blood. You know what i mean?

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
well its personal preference. I mean i like to get my SERM working and my AI(if used) workin on their own first. People may argue the natty test boosters will slow recovery during the first few weeks. I just said 3 because thats probably what i would do in this situation but at least give the SERM and 6oxoXT a week on its own. Same goes for the anticort(retain2) i would hold off til week 2 or 3 cuz cortisol levels dont seem to spike until that time. Its not like its a calculated studied science we are doing here its more so skeptiscism, experience, and educated guesses. Without weekly bloodwork its hard to tell whats really going on with levels in our blood. You know what i mean?
I gotcha, that does make sense... I just had to ask about it because I hadn't seen that before (or maybe just didn't notice it). Thanks. :cheers:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats a whole lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, sucks being broke and in college....

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
It was a 1-androsterone (bunk) bridged to havoc (40mg). Good lord, I love havoc.