SD Users - How long does it take to get your balls back to normal?

How long did it take for your balls to grow back?

• Never Shrunk

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • 1 week of PCT

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 2 weeks of PCT

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • 3 weeks of PCT

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • 4+ weeks of PCT

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

hockeyroom28

Awards
I ran a 3 week cycle (10/20/20), and my balls shrunk noticeably. I'm on Clomid, Aromasin, and Myogenx for PCT.

Anything else recommended? How long did it take for your balls to grow back to normal size?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
when I ran a four week cycle of superdrol and 11OXO it took about three weeks of torem to get them back completely.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
It depends on a few factors. I was able to get my boys back to 100% in record time using Toremefine rather than Nolva. I think it was around 1.5 weeks after a 3 week cycle.

hockeyroom28

Awards
nice results guys, as long as they come back within 4 weeks ill be happy, anything longer and ill get nervous

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
torem got mine back in less than 2 weeks...libido dropped for about a week but was fine within a week after that

Last edited:

hockeyroom28

Awards
Just to update everyone, my balls seem to be back to normal and actually even a little bigger lol. It's been 2 weeks of post cycle therapy. My sex drive is gone though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a 3 week cycle (10/20/20), and my balls shrunk noticeably. I'm on Clomid, Aromasin, and Myogenx for post cycle therapy.

Anything else recommended? How long did it take for your balls to grow back to normal size?
Igf-1 helps prevent this big time!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah he's definitely right about the igf1. it reduced my clomid usage by half on my last cycle. i put 4 weeks + but that depends on what ur taking. if u bomb out 200mg of clomid for a week that can usually fix u right up. and 2 weeks at a 200/150 or 100mg even does the trick pretty good i reckon.
:blink:

hockeyroom28

Awards
For me, I am doing the following:

Week 1: 105 mg
Week 2: 105 mg
Week 3: 70 mg
Week 4: 35 mg

Aromasin at a constant 25 mg for all four weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
atd by itself will bring mine back in 2 weeks.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it depends on what you have run if atd will actually bring it back or not.

i've found atd to be libido suppressive while on.
do u have these same findings?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I've had ridiculous emotions with Clomid. A lot of depression (maybe hormonal changes) and aggression.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes we've all experienced being on the rag with clomid.
:chick:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it depends on what you have run if atd will actually bring it back or not.

i've found atd to be libido suppressive while on.
do u have these same findings?
Yeah atd can crush the libido hard. I'm talking about the actual apperacne of the testicles. I can run anything and it will bring them back. I stacked superdrol with lmg and came back fast. I think lmg is probably the most supressive thing I've ever taken and thats including test suspension, dbol, anadrol, m1t. I swear my nuts start shrinking on the first week when using that stuff.lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah atd can crush the libido hard. I'm talking about the actual apperacne of the testicles. I can run anything and it will bring them back. I stacked superdrol with lmg and came back fast. I think lmg is probably the most supressive thing I've ever taken and thats including test suspension, dbol, anadrol, m1t. I swear my nuts start shrinking on the first week when using that stuff.lol
strange..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
goat gravy is the best pct.
just drink it straight from the vine.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
goat gravy is the best post cycle therapy.
just drink it straight from the vine.
yes but for maximum results rub live mountain oysters on your lips first then comes the goat gravy staight from the pipe