coming off of epi into pct

Critmj90

Awards
I was contemplating this idea someone help me decide if im on the right track or not. i figured i would run NHA Stack but as far as a serm is concerned, I would be pulsing the epi to weene myself of it. good idea or bad idea( of course at a low dose). 20 mgs every other day?!?!?!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think tapering off your dose at the end of the cycle would be more effective in weening as opposed to pulsing. Might want to look into that instead. jmo

Critmj90

Awards
yea thats what im saying but would i still need a SERM ?!?!?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would use a SERM before I thought of using anything else, and personally I would always use a serm in any post cycle therapy of any hormonal product. If you're using it in conjuntion with other things (like the NHA stack, etc), I would just research the proper dosing protocol. You don't want to limit your estrogen too much.

Activate in the NHA is great in pct with a serm so I've read, just watch your dosing...if you shut your estrogen out too much then you're going to suffer from it (super low libido and you're going to feel real sh!tty). I'm looking into this myself atm since I'm adding a JW/BAM/Restore stack to my pct along with nolvadex. Basically I'm timing everything right though so that my restore only overlaps the final part of my pct but this is a totally different stack than yours.