What do i need for my pct

sambam14

Awards
I have been taking 600 mg of eq and 400 mg of test prop a week and i want to go ahead and get what i need for my post cycle. So if anybody has any good advice on what i will need and how much to get everything back to normal it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
You are taking those compounds and you don't even know what to do for post cycle therapy. Good job. How about a little RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As said before me...Never start taking anything without having EVERYTHING you need to complete your supplement regime. Anything can happen that can cause your PCT to be screwed.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, not only is not having the compounds before you start a HORRIBLE idea, the fact that you don't even know what your PCT is going to be is rediculous.

I know you feel that you come to a forum for advice and this is true. But the number one most hated thing of experienced vets on these forums is people who come in like this and don't do ANY research on their own. There are about 1000 threads in the PCT area of people's PCT's. Here is a link to mine, read up and research bro:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/48517-my-newest-journey.html