AI only after 8 week Oral Cycle

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know my pct for my oral cycle that will be coming to an end. I haven't seen anyone else mention a PCT for this cycle, let alone seen someone do a cycle like this. For the first four weeks i took PP @ 30mg/ED. The next four weeks (I'm in the last week right now) I am taking HD @ 50mg (1 tablet) ED. My pct will be as follows:

Rebound XT - 75/50/50/25 (I will take 50mg in the morning and 25mg in the afternoon the first week. Following that I will take 25mg in the morning, and 25mg in afternoon. Last, 25mg will be taken in the morning)

DHEA - 200/150/150/100 - This will be taken with the R-XT.

Milk Thistle - 1g ED for 4 weeks. 500mg in the morning, 500mg at night.

CEE - 2.5g Pre Workout/ 2.5g Post Workout

Sesathin - 1/4 tsp twice a day with fattiest meal.

Fenugreek - 3g/4g/4g/5g - All taken at night.

I have about two weeks worth of Retain but wasn't sure If it would be needed knowing that DHEA is converted into a cortisol blocker, or is that just the trandsermal? Please offer some advice if you see anything wrong with this PCT. I will keep everyone up to date as to how it works for me. I will be starting it in four days.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would go with a product like Retain or Lean Xtreme, because the oral bioavailability of DHEA is very minimal, especially considering you are younger.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a product like Retain or Lean Xtreme, because the oral bioavailability of DHEA is very minimal, especially considering you are younger.
Would it be smart to up the dosage of DHEA then?

I should also add that I have been cutting while on HD. I bulked on PP. I will up my calories during PCT which is why I'm including the sesathin. I don't want to gain back any of the fat I have lost while cutting. I will then continue with my cut when PCT is over with.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im not a big fan of DHEA, especially for younger guys, and even more for oral use. You'll definitely want something to combat cortisol to keep the fat gain minimal. Most cortisol products are relatively cheap. Run a search and you should be able to find plenty along with the ones that I mentioned before.