Low Test DR. D please advise

gten79

Awards
I just got back my blood results and my test read 242:jaw: thats not good for a 26 year old male that should be somewhere between 750 and 550 at least. I suspect this is due to the M1T cycle that I finished in early late april of last year.

I had pct all mapped out, purchasing clomid, nolva, milk thistle you name it. Unfortunately, I bought it from one of those fake meds sites. So 3 weeks into PCT is when I realized that the serms I purchased where in fact fake.

I eventually found IBE, but it may have been too late. While on cycle I saw my testicles go from normal to the size of raisins. I dealt with it knowing it was a typical side from M1T. Now I'm starting TRT, and my doctor has prescribed to me Testim 1% 50mg per 5g tube. I'm currently searching for a Dr. with little luck who is specialized in HRT, TRT and isn't afraid to use HCG, or serms to reverse my conditions in the Dayton area of Ohio, cincy, and columbus. Please advise.....

joeyg

Awards
Look at SAGABOY's log in which Dr. D gives some solid advice. I think you need to hit up hCG.

J.

danielrb

Awards
Damn dude that sucks, I was in pretty much the same situation. You should have avoided hrt for a while and tried some natural stuff since you weren't completely shutdown. I was completely shutdown after 5 months and got some fenugreek, diesel test, and activate. It brought my nuts back to full size, and my feeling of well being is back my libido is finally returning. If you have already started using the HRT precription I don't know what you should do from there bro, from my understanding it will keep you from rebounding since its outside hormones.