Can i get some advice on my PCT for my SD Cycle

ali11atc

Awards
Hey all, im currently in the 1st week of my safeguard supp loading of (CoQ10, RYR, MT, Policosanol, Hawthorn) and will pre load this for about 2 weeks and than run my first SD cycle.

SD Cycle will be 10/20/20

PCT will be: Nolva 40/20/20 in conjunction with RXT 75/50/25

The NOLVA & RXT will be taken in the PM before bed..

Anything look wrong here or something i should add? I will also be running my pre loading supps all the way through the end of my PCT.

ali11atc

Awards
ok? Maybe some stats will help get me some feedback?

5-10, 170lbs, 23yrs old, 13%BF, bodybuilding for 4 yrs,

I also have a clean diet consisting of 4000 cals when i do start my cycle just for everyones info.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a good enough PCT. I would throw in a cortisol inhibitor just for the hell of it. Something like SNS Reduce XT. I also don't know when the best time to take the Nolva & RXT is but I think I might've heard that it's better to split & take Nolva in the morning & Rebound XT at night before bed. I'm not exactly sure, you might want to double check that. Besides that & continuing your safeguard supps I think you should be fine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Nolva has a pretty good half-life. Should not matter when you take.

Rebound with your last meal/mrp.

Lean extreme or Reduce should be a definite. I think "Custom Nutrition Warehouse" even has a bulk powder 7-OH, probably the better choice cost wise.

Pirate

Awards
Im not saying you should because everyone is different, ive found that I not only feel better but keep my gains more often if i extend pct to 4-5 or even 6 weeks, even if only on for 3 or 4 weeks. Just my two cents...good luck with your cycle

-Pirate

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to take RXT with some healthy fats, I usually go around 10 grams. Been using it like that since it came out. Love the stuff.

O14

ali11atc

Awards
Great info pirate, i think im gona give that a try and extend my PCT to a minimum of 4 weeks for a 3 week cycle. And odessa14, im going to be taking my RXT with my flax oil at night..

Since Nolva has a long half life, I think im going to dose it like this.

20mg Nolva AM 20mg Nolva PM/75mg RXT (1st week)

10mg Nolva AM 10mg Nolva PM/50mg RXT (2nd week)

10mg Nolva AM 10mg Nolva PM/25mg RXT (3rd week)

5mg Nolva AM 5mg Nolva PM/25mg RXT (4th week)

Now reference the cortisol inhibitor, I have only done a little research on this but dont know which one would be a better choice to use? Reduce XT? or 7-OH LEAN?

Any suggestions on this? Also what would be the best dosage and timings to take my cortisol inhibitor?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Lean Extreme, Reduce, 7-OH Lean are all good choices. Up waking and then spread out thru day.

The half life is > than 24 hours if I am not mistaken so split doses are not necessary. If you have not tasted Nolva yet you will definitely want to endure it once a day at maximum.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Great info pirate, i think im gona give that a try and extend my PCT to a minimum of 4 weeks for a 3 week cycle. And odessa14, im going to be taking my RXT with my flax oil at night..

Since Nolva has a long half life, I think im going to dose it like this.

20mg Nolva AM 20mg Nolva PM/75mg RXT (1st week)

10mg Nolva AM 10mg Nolva PM/50mg RXT (2nd week)

10mg Nolva AM 10mg Nolva PM/25mg RXT (3rd week)

5mg Nolva AM 5mg Nolva PM/25mg RXT (4th week)

Now reference the cortisol inhibitor, I have only done a little research on this but dont know which one would be a better choice to use? Reduce XT? or 7-OH LEAN?

Any suggestions on this? Also what would be the best dosage and timings to take my cortisol inhibitor?

Reduce is supposed to be good, SNS has been getting good reviews. I haven't used anything besides Lean Xtreme, but Custom has the raw powder, and then there is Retain. Never used it, but I have been reading up on it and it seems good. Can't be sure yet.

ali11atc

Awards
Ok, with all the info ive gathered to make a good PCT for my SD cycle.. I think Nolva 40/30/20/10 RXT 75/50/25/25 along with a cortisol inhibitor like reduce xt oh 7-OH lean spread throughout the day looks to be a solid choice..

What about Fenugreek guys, would this be a good addition to my PCT or am i fine with what i have now?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Ok, with all the info ive gathered to make a good PCT for my SD cycle.. I think Nolva 40/30/20/10 RXT 75/50/25/25 along with a cortisol inhibitor like reduce xt oh 7-OH lean spread throughout the day looks to be a solid choice..

What about Fenugreek guys, would this be a good addition to my PCT or am i fine with what i have now?

Fenugreek is cheap and works very well. A bottle is something like 3 bucks at Nutraplanet and you'll most likely only need 2 bottles for your whole PCT. But I wouldn't say it is essential...

O14

ali11atc

Awards
I have yet to find the answer for this but i still do not know the purpose of FENUGREEK and how it benefits me in a PCT?

Does someone mind explaining this to me and the dosages recommended for a 4 week PCT?

thanks alot

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I think it's supposed to help kickstart your natural test again, kind of like Trib would. I'm not exactly sure so don't quote me on that.

I'm running it in my PCT now. I started at 2 caps week 1 (that was like 1220mgs), 3 caps week 2, 4 caps week 3, & 5 caps week 4.

charliewat

Awards

I remeber from someones post that you should do the Nolva as you have stated but the RXT in the inverse of what you have here. So your larger dose of RXT is with your smaller dose of Nolva.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I remember from someones post that you should do the Nolva as you have stated but the RXT in the inverse of what you have here. So your larger dose of RXT is with your smaller dose of Nolva.
Right you are and the person I believe whom I first saw rec'd this was Dr.D. Purpose is to prevent rebound estrogen.
Something like: 25,25,50,75

ali11atc

Awards
Yea, i read that too that you should run the RXT invesre to the NOLVA but only read it in a few posts and it seems everyone else was just running it in conjuction with nolva with high doses.

So what the purpose or benefit shall i saw of running the RXT inverse to Nolva?

thanks for the info.. Im gona give that a shot...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This is very smart of you ali11atc to thoroughly plan a great PCT prior to going into your SD cycle. Sadly a lot of people jump into their cycles and then wonder how they should to their PCT and half-ass it. You're doing it RIGHT, and not many people do. Props to you man.

ali11atc

Awards
Thanks Grunt, im actually still tweaking my PCT as week speak.. I have been preloading supps for 13 days now and just want to do all my research and make sure my PCT is in check..

Right now i have this.

SD
week 1: 10mg
week 2: 20mg
week 3: 20mg

safe guard supps throughout cycle and throughout PCT

PCT
Day1: 60mg Nolva/25mg RXT
Day2-7:40mg Nolva/25mg RXT
Day8-14:30mg Nolva/50mg RXT
Day15-21:20mg Nolva/50mg RXT
Day22-28:10mg Nolva/75mg RXT

I will also be using REDUCE XT and Fenugree spilt dosage thorugout my PCT.

What does everyone think?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hi-

I think you are starting the nolva dose a bit high for SD - and a four week PCT for a three week cycle may be a bit much.

Regarding cortisol blockers, the writeups on LXT suggest that the spikes occur upon wakeup and four hours later.

I would take 2 caps of LXT at wakeup, 1 cap four hours later and then one before bed. I would do this for the first week, and then reduce the dose in the 2nd week by taking only 1 cap at wakeup.

Some folks suggest DHEA for PCT as well - do a search on that one.

Good luck!

R

ali11atc

Awards
ok, im getting contradicting info on this now.. I was told for the first day take a higher does of novla to get it in your syster quicker and than taper down and i have also been doing alot of research that it is best to do an extra week of PCT in relation to you cycle lenght..

anyone else have any clarification on this?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Good info. Where can the LXT be found? Seems it's sold out everywhere...

ross21

Awards
what swith the superdorol side efects? hotness, sore throat, not feeling great? how long do they last?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Wow, conflicting information?! But this is the Internet!

:)

I am sure that the difference in dose is not a big deal. I guess my point is that you have guys on heavier gear that tends to aromatize and they have been starting with 40 for PCT for years....

SD, may be more gyno causing than we think, but 60 seemed high to me.

Later,
R

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
i think im going to use this for my cycle, seems solid.

now to just gather everything, it sucks living in a small town, and i think it being in canada makes it even worse.