First PCT help needed (Sarms)

97Cent

Awards
This Sunday will mark the end of my 8 week RAD140 and MK2866 cycle (dosed 20mg and 25mg ED respectively) and I'm surprisingly pleased with the results. This was my first sarms cycle and don't plan on touching sarms again for months to come, and I have with me already a bottle of Naturebell long jack (Tongkat ali 200:1 extract) (1g per serving) and a bottle of nugenix's ZMA supplement. I was wondering if this was enough or would I need something like clomid or nolva during pct as well, I've heard very mixed opinions on the subject.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely use a SERM unless I had bloodwork proof that I wasn’t significantly suppressed. All bloodwork I’ve seen show that it is tho.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely use a SERM unless I had bloodwork proof that I wasn’t significantly suppressed. All bloodwork I’ve seen show that it is tho.
This.

Longjack and zma isn’t going to cut it (again, unless bloodwork shows you weren’t bottomed out).

Clomid+ your supplements and *maybe* something to keep you progressing as long your caloric intake is the same. SNS xgels + SL/PA ~ can use it as a “bridge” to your next hormonal run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep agreed with above. I would do Clomid 50/50/25/25 for a 4 week pct if I were you and add in a natty supp and/or natty test booster to your pct.