Help with first PCT cycle

Bk1991

Awards
Hello so Ive ran 2 months of 30mg ostarine and 10mg msten daily, for the last 2 months.
I only relaised you needed a PCT from this forum, hence why ive been on it for 2 months, been waiting for my nolva to come, it finally did today

So I was told to run it as 20/20/10/10
and also with tudca, and cel cycle support
Should i order anything else along with cycle( I have an AI on hand as well)

How long after stopping my orals should i start pct?

And how do people feel during pct, what is normal and that i should know when im going through, and whats the side effects

thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start Nolva today (stop cycle) and those doses should be fine. You don’t “need” anything else and the cycle assist and tudca can help get your body back in the right direction. If you wanted to add some sort of test booster or pct product olympus labs has two comprehensive ones or you could add something like reduce xt to prevent a cortisol spike. Tbh I never feel good my first week during pct as my body adjust but over time it goes away.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-pct-by-olympus-labs

Bk1991

Awards
Start Nolva today (stop cycle) and those doses should be fine. You don’t “need” anything else and the cycle assist and tudca can help get your body back in the right direction. If you wanted to add some sort of test booster or pct product olympus labs has two comprehensive ones or you could add something like reduce xt to prevent a cortisol spike. Tbh I never feel good my first week during pct as my body adjust but over time it goes away.
Should i use reduce xt at beginning, or by week 3 of my cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should i use reduce xt at beginning, or by week 3 of my cycle?
I start first day of pct. as far as nolva it depends what your doses are

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello so Ive ran 2 months of 30mg ostarine and 10mg msten daily, for the last 2 months.
I only relaised you needed a PCT from this forum, hence why ive been on it for 2 months, been waiting for my nolva to come, it finally did today

And how do people feel during pct, what is normal and that i should know when im going through, and whats the side effects

thank you
after that cycle you will likely feel pretty rough coming through pct... that's a long cycle for msten.

I would continue to run the tudca and cycle assist at the very least for the first 2-3 weeks of pct (your liver just took a beating and nolva is slightly toxic as well) and then go to half a dose of each for the rest of pct.

As far as adders, I always use reduce xt to help cortisol as well as CEL M-test for the mood and libido boost but if funds allow I also go for some natural anabolics like sns xgels and some thing with forskolin to work synergistically with it. These help keep leanness, pumps, and strength reasonably high, especially when mood can suck.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

thank you
I'd run the nolva at 20 mg for 6 weeks.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally always run a cortisol reducer during pct. Reduce XT has been my go to for years.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally always run a cortisol reducer during pct. Reduce XT has been my go to for years.
Same here. My go to is SNS reduce xt as an additional add on to my pct.