Perfect pct hcg/Clomid/tomaxifin

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a book on anabolics and it goes pretty in depth about every aspect and drug known backed by scientific research. Wanted to get my knowledge up and get the most I can out of my cycles. Anyway. I’m looking through the pct section and it suggests very specifically this set up:
Based on 750mg test a week starting roughly a week later. Which is usually standard stuff.
What was unusually is the protocol which I’ve never heard of:
HCG eod for 20 days at 2,000 IU
Clomid x2/day for 30 days at 50mg
Tamoxifen x2 a day for 45 days at 20mg
It claims this protocol has the quickest rebound and most detainment of muscle mass created.
Anybody ever used this protocol? Is this really that great? I can see the Clomid and tam but the hcg is dosed very high making it more expensive then the juice for the cycle. TIA

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I bought a book on anabolics and it goes pretty in depth about every aspect and drug known backed by scientific research. Wanted to get my knowledge up and get the most I can out of my cycles. Anyway. I’m looking through the pct section and it suggests very specifically this set up:
Based on 750mg test a week starting roughly a week later. Which is usually standard stuff.
What was unusually is the protocol which I’ve never heard of:
HCG eod for 20 days at 2,000 IU
Clomid x2/day for 30 days at 50mg
Tamoxifen x2 a day for 45 days at 20mg
It claims this protocol has the quickest rebound and most detainment of muscle mass created.
Anybody ever used this protocol? Is this really that great? I can see the Clomid and tam but the hcg is dosed very high making it more expensive then the juice for the cycle. TIA
well, that protocol isn't based off a whole lot of research on HCG or clomid.

I would not go over 500 IU EOD of HCG.

I would also not go over 25 mg/day of clomid.

I would also not stack SERMs, unless you were using one to manage gyno.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That HCG dosage seems like at least double or triple what it needs to be. Even on a heavy injectable cycle, no more than 2000iu a week should be needed. If you run the HCG from the beginning and throughout the cycle to preserve testicular function, even less should be needed - and in that case you might not even need a SERM.

I’m gonna agree with CatSnake on the rest.

The only other problem I see is the lack of an AI. I personally believe an AI should be run through the entire PCT at least at a small dosage, and a few weeks after SERMs are stopped in order to prevent estrogen rebound. Remember SERMs are going to increase estrogen to varying degrees.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never went over 12.5mg of clomid. Anything over that risk estrogen sides